What should be the daily routine to be a successful seller on Fiverr?

emon_arefin

Hello Fiverr,

In the world of orders, clients, messages etc. it's very tough to maintain a very good life style. But following a good and fixed routine is so important for a seller to remain fit for work physically as well as mentally. Balancing is the key here to be successful. But most of the sellers face difficulties to gain the magic of BALANCING. 

Please share your daily routine that leads us toward a successful freelancing career on Fiverr. 

Thanks for reading. 

• emon_arefin changed the title to What should be the daily routine to be a successful seller on Fiverr?
On 7/3/2021 at 3:52 PM, tousifinity said:

You can follow under below:

1. Per day Send 10 buyer requests properly.

2. Active ONLINE more time.

3. SHARE your gigs on social sites.

4. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

5. Develop your SKILL in your category

6. Learn more about Fiverr.

7. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got a lot of orders in the fiverr. Good luck for you

Yes, Thanks

On 7/6/2021 at 3:45 PM, leannelrivers said:

Wake up very early. Drink water. Meditate. Coffee and breakfast with my loved one. Shower. Only then will I boot up the machine and get to work. When I close shop for the evening, it's really closed no matter what or who knocks on the door. 

This is interesting that you put priority your personal life over your career. At the end of the day we all did to be happy in our personal life. Happy Freelancing.  

On 7/3/2021 at 3:52 PM, tousifinity said:

You can follow under below:

1. Per day Send 10 buyer requests properly.

2. Active ONLINE more time.

3. SHARE your gigs on social sites.

4. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

5. Develop your SKILL in your category

6. Learn more about Fiverr.

7. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got a lot of orders in the fiverr. Good luck for you

I really got confused as I didn't ask for any tips like how can do better in Fiverr. I wanted you guys to share your daily routine as a freelancer not some copy paste stuff all around the internet. Happy Freelancing.  

On 7/5/2021 at 2:49 AM, raj_proservice said:

I was always try to Active most of times daily, Send Proper Buyer request and Try to Share my gigs on Social media, Also Try to learn From Fiverr Forum

I got confused as I didn't ask for any tips like how can do better in Fiverr. I wanted you guys to share you daily routine as a freelancer not some copy paste stuff all around the internet. Happy Freelancing.  

On 7/6/2021 at 3:12 PM, genuineguidance said:

I must be experiencing deja vu as I read a post much like this a few days ago.

And I responded to it there.

I NEVER follow a routine. I just do whatever comes to mind.

GG

That's me too. Someday I go to bed at 6 a.m. in the morning and someday it's 6 p.m. at evening . Happy freelancing. 

1 hour ago, emon_arefin said:

That's a good kinda routine for a freelancer I think.  Keep drinking raw eggs. 😄 Happy freelancing. 

Hahaha, no that was a joke! I think I would vomit if I drank raw eggs and I enjoy my hot showers. Happy freelancing too!!

4 minutes ago, theratypist said:

think I would vomit if I drank raw eggs

It’s pretty tasty 🙈 we used to do that as kids during summers in country side. But of course only with “home grown” eggs, not the ones from the store so you don’t get salmonella. You make a tiny 2-3 mm hole at the top of an egg, put salt in it and drink it. But I see how it might sound weird 😆🙈 

Bad habit but after I wake up I still spend an hour or more in bed replying on clients messages and catching up with everything what happened at night while I was sleeping. 
then work. 
Then a lunch break. Sometimes I spend an hour or two by the pool during lunch time and then back to work. 

40 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It’s pretty tasty 🙈 we used to do that as kids during summers in country side. But of course only with “home grown” eggs, not the ones from the store so you don’t get salmonella. You make a tiny 2-3 mm hole at the top of an egg, put salt in it and drink it. But I see how it might sound weird 😆🙈 

Every area has some kind of weird food. If I start talking about some of food of my country, surely you will be like WHAT??? 😄 

43 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Bad habit but after I wake up I still spend an hour or more in bed replying on clients messages and catching up with everything what happened at night while I was sleeping. 
then work. 
Then a lunch break. Sometimes I spend an hour or two by the pool during lunch time and then back to work. 

I think it's not actually bad habit. It most likely is the right thing to do after waking up. Have you ever spent sleepless night just to deliver on time? 

Just now, emon_arefin said:

Have you ever spent sleepless night just to deliver on time? 

I manage my time well so I don’t have to do that 😉 

I might stay working or drawing at nights or weekends but only if I have an inspiration, have free time  and want to do it, not because I’m running late. 

I used to work very long hours when I had my full time job and had to complete my freelancer orders during evening and night but I knew what I was working towards back then. 

1 minute ago, emon_arefin said:

please give me tips as I am new on this platform. 

Tip number one: don’t share on the forum tips like “attractive thumbnail and active only whatever” if you are not sure yet if that worked for you or not 😉 only post tips that really worked for you and based on your experience 

3 hours ago, emon_arefin said:

I really got confused as I didn't ask for any tips like how can do better in Fiverr. I wanted you guys to share your daily routine as a freelancer not some copy paste stuff all around the internet. Happy Freelancing.  

48 minutes ago, emon_arefin said:

I think it's not actually bad habit. It most likely is the right thing to do after waking up. Have you ever spent sleepless night just to deliver on time? 

Wow this routine is the best surly i follow this routine.  

42 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Tip number one: don’t share on the forum tips like “attractive thumbnail and active only whatever” if you are not sure yet if that worked for you or not 😉 only post tips that really worked for you and based on your experience 

Ha ha ha. 😆 Surely I won't. But should I just wait for the first order and do nothing? 

2 minutes ago, emon_arefin said:

But should I just wait for the first order and do nothing? 

Doing nothing is never a good plan 😉 

just a hint: fiverr is not the only source and you should be working to build great portfolio and presence not only on fiverr

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Doing nothing is never a good plan 😉 

just a hint: fiverr is not the only source and you should be working to build great portfolio and presence not only on fiverr

Yea, I am seriously working on building up my portfolio. 

Please give me few tips to be a good planner unlike doing nothing. 😀

Archived