Your account is being reviewed

Guest nuwanthilina

Question

Guest nuwanthilina

Today i got the following  email from fivver :

------------------------------------------

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our .

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My questions are :

1) What i have done to get this above message.

2) is my account restricted permanently?..

3) if so, i can not work further on fivver ?

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, nuwanthilina said:

1) What i have done to get this above message.

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform.

2) is my account restricted permanently?..

4 minutes ago, nuwanthilina said:

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team.

3) if so, i can not work further on fivver ?

During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order.

Archived