Stay Tuned In Fiverr more and more and Create a great profile and gigs, optimize them, provide a service that delivers lots of value

md_monty

Stay Tuned In Fiverr more and more and Create a great profile and gigs, optimize them, provide a service that delivers lots of value as well as. Because its keep ahead in online more active and see buyers requests properly based on your demand.

2 minutes ago, md_monty said:

Why??

Because there are so many people following this 'advice' that it just doesn't matter anymore (or so it seems to me.)

Unless something is absolutely urgent (which indicates a small job OR even something illegal like an academic assingment or something) is the only thing being online so much helps you. I was on vacation last week and had more people writing to me than ever. 

It seems you're new to Fiverr, or the forum at least.

Staying online 12+ hours or 24/7 doesn't make a difference. Create a great profile and gigs, optimize them, provide a service that delivers lots of value.. Staying online waiting for orders will just waste time.

4 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Because there are so many people following this 'advice' that it just doesn't matter anymore (or so it seems to me.)

Unless something is absolutely urgent (which indicates a small job OR even something illegal like an academic assingment or something) is the only thing being online so much helps you. I was on vacation last week and had more people writing to me than ever. 

I don't mean that. I mean, all in all, you have to work 12 hours

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It seems you're new to Fiverr, or the forum at least.

Staying online 12+ hours or 24/7 doesn't make a difference. Create a great profile and gigs, optimize them, provide a service that delivers lots of value.. Staying online waiting for orders will just waste time.

I don't mean that. I mean, all in all, you have to work 12 hours

• md_monty changed the title to Stay Tuned In Fiverr more and more and Create a great profile and gigs, optimize them, provide a service that delivers lots of value
On 7/2/2021 at 1:26 PM, md_monty said:

you have to work 12 hours

You don't. 

There are people here that work 2 or 3 hours a day and don't bother during weekends, and still earn thousands per month. It doesn't matter how much you work, it all depends on the work you get, the category, etc... 

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You don't. 

There are people here that work 2 or 3 hours a day and don't bother during weekends, and still earn thousands per month. It doesn't matter how much you work, it all depends on the work you get, the category, etc...

yes, Of course

41 minutes ago, md_monty said:

Stay Tuned In Fiverr smartly and Create a great profile and gigs, optimize them, provide a service that delivers lots of value as well as. Because its keep ahead in online more active and see buyers requests properly based on your demand.

14 hours ago, md_monty said:

may be or not

Well, feel free to check the other sellers you are talking with and their tenure on the platform. Even if I have a lot of reviews myself, I don't create guides for others, just because things are changing all the time. Fiverr is evolving all the time, and I don't want to be the person that guides people towards something obsolete.

That being said.. some things are common sense. Regardless of how much time you spend on Fiverr, it doesn't matter. What matters is you creating a great gig, promoting it, offering a service that really stands out. You can stay 24/7 on Fiverr all you want as a seller, if you are offering a logo design service that's identical to the 100000 already on the platform, you won't receive sales. That's the truth.. 

Archived