How can i improve my gigs?

helvecia

8 minutes ago, helvecia said:

Hi, i would like to ask your help regarding my gigs, is there something i could improve

i've been stuck since my first order (in another gigs), and decided to experiment with creating a new gig. If there's anything you wanted to tell me, then please do tell me about it

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!
Open Gig by following the steps below:

1. USE 5 eye-catching Gig image & with offline SEO.
  2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for rank your Gig)
  3. Write your service description professionally.

Good Luck to you 🙂

18 minutes ago, taronbd said:

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!
Open Gig by following the steps below:

1. USE 5 eye-catching Gig image & with offline SEO.
  2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for rank your Gig)
  3. Write your service description professionally.

Good Luck to you 🙂

thank you sir

@helvecia Concerning your gig images, although you do beautiful art, it may be unclear to prospective buyesr who are swiftly going through the search pages to find the services he or she wants what exactly are the services you are selling. 

It would be best if you could add 3 words to each image. They could be for example Epic Monsters or I Will Draw Epic Monsters. 

Good luck with your new Fiverr Freelancing Career! 🦄 

Uhh, you do mention in your gig description that you don't create NSFW content:

image.png.12a5191dfe4f20a4541a5c050095bbca.png

But 2 of your 3 gig sample images suggest strongly at the direction that you do. There may be a disconnect of "expectations" from potential buyers who simply see your images without reading that small blurb. 😬

Just now, enunciator said:

Uhh, you do mention in your gig description that you don't create NSFW content:

image.png.12a5191dfe4f20a4541a5c050095bbca.png

But 2 of your 3 gig sample images suggest strongly at the direction that you do. There may be a disconnect of "expectations" from potential buyers who simply see your images without reading that small blurb. 😬

oh yeah, kinda forgot to edit that LOL, thanks for the reminder 😅

5 minutes ago, enunciator said:

I hope the OP actually reads the posts to re-implement the disclaimer that they do not create NSFW content instead of the advice being lost amidst all the irrelevant off-topic spam. 🤨

She did, however, she says she will not do (but message me and I will decide if I can do it or not) 🤦‍♀️

4 minutes ago, ligiacarvalho said:

She did, however, she says she will not do (but message me and I will decide if I can do it or not) 🤦‍♀️

Wait, whaaat?

image.thumb.png.b21954564c3c4600cfac8149d725b9e1.png

You are almost begging to get reported for offering ToS violating services now. 😬

1 hour ago, enunciator said:

I hope the OP actually reads the posts to re-implement the disclaimer that they do not create NSFW content instead of the advice being lost amidst all the irrelevant off-topic spam. 🤨

yes, i have already reimplemented it, although not quite sure, but nsfw content that cross the line of fiverr rule is that depict nudity or s****l organ right? or does swimsuit are not alllowed too? i'm confused cause some people said that swimsuit is an nsfw while other people consider it not

1 hour ago, enunciator said:

Wait, whaaat?

image.thumb.png.b21954564c3c4600cfac8149d725b9e1.png

You are almost begging to get reported for offering ToS violating services now. 😬

sorry, i've edit it now, is there still something that violating the rules or thing that i can improve?

40 minutes ago, helvecia said:

yes, i have already reimplemented it, although not quite sure, but nsfw content that cross the line of fiverr rule is that depict nudity or s****l organ right? or does swimsuit are not alllowed too? i'm confused cause some people said that swimsuit is an nsfw while other people consider it not

Straight from the Fiverr Community Standards page:

image.thumb.png.6c3568a917c751b63e1717cea32ef374.png

23 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

You keep saying to use 5eye-catching gig images, but Fiverr only allows us to have 3. Please stop confusing new users with content that is not factual. 

Thank you. You are much more experienced than me. I can't teach you. 3 images JPG / PNG and 2 images PDF. That's what I meant.

Archived