New Seller On Fiverr!

afsana_alvi

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first welcome to Fiverr marketplace.🙂

Some Tips for a new seller.

• Working with adequate skills.
  • Active Fiverr forum and learn to other man.
  • Research other seller to improve your gig.  
  • 10 perfectly buyer request send per day.
  • Develop your working skill.   
  • your gig share in social media and other communication site.

(Thank you)🧡

Hi afsana_alvi

Welcome to fiverr and fiverr forum.

I think there is no well defined way for getting impressions on gigs. We do not exactly what are the factors behind growing impressions and positioning of gigs on fiverr online space. Impression is given by the software of fiverr. But we do not have information on how the software rank gigs? Please don't pessimistic.

But in overall case, we can up impressions by performing proper and effective SEO of gigs with unique keywords.

Wish you brilliant success in fiverr.     

@afsana_alvi Follow these tips:

1. Stay Online 12 Hours 

2. Work in a daily routine like mine which I’ve attached

3. Use no Extensions to stay Online. Stay Online by yourself

4. Learn something new everyday

5. Buy some paid courses otherwise don’t come here

6. Be a skilled person. Learn professionally and better than your competitors

7. Also buy a course about Fiverr

8. If possible create accounts in 4 M***********

9. Do Social Media Marketing Everyday on Twitter and LinkedIn but don’t do spamming.

10. Send 33 Cold E-mail Everyday

11. Create Eye-catching Gig Images

12. Rank Gigs

13. Create 7 Gigs

14. Learn from Professionals

15. Stay Connected in Fiverr Forum

16. Do Yoga 😆Everyday

1 hour ago, rabiul2222 said:

Stay Online 12 Hours 

No. As you are well aware now, because I've already talked about this, in topics you were part of, staying online, on Fiverr, does not guarantee orders. Not 24 hours. Not 12 hours. Not 6 hours. Sitting around on Fiverr, waiting for success to find you, does not result in success, here on Fiverr. That's not how Fiverr works, nor does your advice, here, match Fiverr's brand tagline: "In Doers We Trust". 

Telling people to stay online in order to be successful and get orders is bad advice. Please stop sharing it.

Work in a daily routine like mine which I’ve attached

You did not attach anything to your message.

Use no Extensions to stay Online. Stay Online by yourself

Once again, there is no need to be online in order to gain orders. Orders can be earned at any time, whether you are online or not.

Buy some paid courses otherwise don’t come here

This is a terrible thing to tell other sellers. Sellers do not have to "buy paid courses or else". Courses are certainly helpful, but they are not required in order to use Fiverr.

Also buy a course about Fiverr

Again, courses are helpful, but not required in order to earn orders.

If possible create accounts in 4 M***********

I have no idea what it means, and I have the feeling it would be bad advice, even if I knew. Users can have only ONE Fiverr account, and participation on other websites is not required. It would appear that this would have been forum spam, given the fact that the letters are replaced by asterisks.

Do Social Media Marketing Everyday on Twitter and LinkedIn but don’t do spamming.

Perhaps you need to explain what you mean by social media marketing. Posting links on your social media accounts, that only your friends (who are connected to you) will see, is not going to result in success here on Fiverr. Your social media friends are not your target customers.

Send 33 Cold E-mail Everyday

No, no, and NO! Absolutely not! For Pete's sake, man, this is 100% spam. Do not spam your links to unsolicited email addresses! Big, no-no. Big, BIG no-no! Bad advice in every sense of the word.

Rank Gigs

There is no rank in the Fiverr search results. That is not how the Fiverr search system works. You've already seen me write this in other topics, here on the forum. Why are you still telling this to others as "advice"?

And finally, I took a look at your Fiverr profile. You joined Fiverr in March of this year (four months ago), you have not delivered any orders, and you have ZERO reviews. Based upon the many things I've had to correct here, in this comment, it does not appear that you understand how Fiverr actually works. As such, I strongly advise you to stop giving advice to other new sellers, like yourself, until you have some experience under your belt that proves you have a good understanding of how to be a successful seller.

I say these things from the perspective of someone trying to help YOU be a better forum user. Please.... please stop sharing bad/false advice. It only hurts other sellers who truly DO want to learn how to actually be better sellers. 

Sharing bad advice, just so you can gain higher forum ranks is also not helping anyone. 

Archived