Started selling in Fiverr!

Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. I am working as a photo editor in Fiverr. I opened my account a few months ago and after researching a lot, I published my first 7 gigs yesterday. I hope and pray that I can get better support from this community. And I will also try to help anyone who is in trouble. Thanks.

Taif Ibrahim. 

2 minutes ago, mdtaif6 said:

Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. I am working as a photo editor in Fiverr. I opened my account a few months ago and after researching a lot, I published my first 7 gigs yesterday. I hope and pray that I can get better support from this community. And I will also try to help anyone who is in trouble. Thanks.

Taif Ibrahim. 

welcome to fiverr forum & wish you good luck

26 minutes ago, mdtaif6 said:

Hi,

Taif Ibrahim. 

Welcome to Fiverr forum. If you need any help then firstly you can use the search option of the forum, by this you will get many threads maybe those will help you.

If those threads are not enough for you then you can create any thread regarding your problem here. Experienced member of this forum will always here to help you.

Best of luck

Just now, shadiya646 said:

Welcome to Fiverr forum. If you need any help then firstly you can use the search option of the forum, by this you will get many threads maybe those will help you.

Then you can create any thread about your problem here. Experienced member of this forum will always here to help you.

Best of luck

thanks for help

14 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

If those threads are not enough for you then you can create any thread regarding your problem here. Experienced member of this forum will always here to help you.

Best of luck

Great helping nature 😍

Archived