Jump to content

Shutdown is running in BD, Please stay at home


Recommended Posts

Hi! Guys.

This is Mehedi.I am professional website designer.I do create wordpress,Wix, Shopify site.

In Bangladesh new role shutdown is running for 7 days.All the offices are closed now.But I can do my job ( webdesigning) from home and earn money. 

We should follow some rules during covid-19:

1)No need to go outside unnecessarily

2)Use mask 

3)Wash your hand with soap

4)Do exercise as much as much as you can 

##Be safe ##Stay safe 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 21
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, mehedipro said:

Hi! Guys.

This is Mehedi.I am professional website designer.I do create wordpress,Wix, Shopify site.

In Bangladesh new role shutdown is running for 7 days.All the offices are closed now.But I can do my job ( webdesigning) from home and earn money. 

We should follow some rules during covid-19:

1)No need to go outside unnecessarily

2)Use mask 

3)Wash your hand with soap

4)Do exercise as much as much as you can 

##Be safe ##Stay safe 

 

 

 

 

 

i am also Bangladesh. i am at home now 

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am also a Bangladeshi. So, obviously I am at home. But, it is very difficult to stay at home for poor people such as tea seller, rickshaw puller etc.

#stay safe 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sk_abir said:

I am also a Bangladeshi. So, obviously I am at home. But, it is very difficult to stay at home for poor people such as tea seller, rickshaw puller etc.

#stay safe 

You are absolutely right 😌

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, freelancerjasim said:

Yes, running shutdown Our Country. We have to stay at home. We Save our Life and everybody should help the poor population in our country. I do Pray for all humans.

Yes! Pray for all❤️

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2021 at 3:05 PM, mehedipro said:

Hi! Guys.

This is Mehedi.I am professional website designer.I do create wordpress,Wix, Shopify site.

In Bangladesh new role shutdown is running for 7 days.All the offices are closed now.But I can do my job ( webdesigning) from home and earn money. 

We should follow some rules during covid-19:

1)No need to go outside unnecessarily

2)Use mask 

3)Wash your hand with soap

4)Do exercise as much as much as you can 

##Be safe ##Stay safe 

Thanks for your advice. I am also a Bangladeshi. Today the shutdown has been extended again for 7 days. Everyone stay home and use masks.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2021 at 3:05 PM, mehedipro said:

Hi! Guys.

This is Mehedi.I am professional website designer.I do create wordpress,Wix, Shopify site.

In Bangladesh new role shutdown is running for 7 days.All the offices are closed now.But I can do my job ( webdesigning) from home and earn money. 

We should follow some rules during covid-19:

1)No need to go outside unnecessarily

2)Use mask 

3)Wash your hand with soap

4)Do exercise as much as much as you can 

##Be safe ##Stay safe 

 

 

 

 

 

If we do not go outside unnecessarily, we are far away from covid-19.However, if we go out for any necessary reasons, we must wear musk,maintain social distance, sanitize our hand properly.

Stay home,stay safe.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, arnobislam466 said:

If we do not go outside unnecessarily, we are far away from covid-19.However, if we go out for any necessary reasons, we must wear musk,maintain social distance, sanitize our hand properly.

Stay home,stay safe.

YesWe must follow this❤️

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, prasenjit1240 said:

Hello! Guys. I am professional Digital marketer. At the moment covid-19 is doing very badly. Stay at home and stay safe to save lives.

1. Use mask 

2. Wash your hand with soap

Digital marketing 👍 Sometime I need some digital marketer. You may follow me.

Stay at home🙏

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, taronbd said:

Thanks for your advice. I am also a Bangladeshi. Today the shutdown has been extended again for 7 days. Everyone stay home and use masks.

Yes Duration extended 🥺

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...