5 tips for new freelancer

5 important tips for new freelancers :-
1. Work according to plan:
Schedule work hours before starting any work. Many times freelancers struggle to finish work on time with several tasks at once. So divide your tasks according to how long it takes to complete a task. Make it a point to get things done within the allotted time.
2. Be as sincere with clients as possible
When it comes to doing a new job, first learn all about the job. Use your creativity. Let the client know if you have any creative ideas about the project. Many freelancers do not take this issue seriously but it will create a positive impression of the client about you which will increase the chances of getting more work from that client. Express sincerity when communicating with the client.
3. Increase your communication network:
Freelancing is compared to business. So maintaining communication is a very important issue. Keeping in touch with your older clients will increase your chances of getting a job again. Try to be sincere with all clients. As well as keep in touch with everyone in social life.
4. Introduce yourself:
No matter how freelancing you are, the more popular you are online, the more likely you are to succeed in freelancing. So try to make it popular by creating a professional website or blog along with your work. Communicate your skills to others through blogs. Try to help others by opening a discussion blog about your workplace.
5. Try to work safely
Before starting work on a new client, make sure about the client as much as possible. Check if he has paid for his previous work properly, how is the feedback, etc. Find out all the details about the job from the client before starting work.

• Like 13

I just checked your profile and you yourself is a new seller having zero reviews. Please have some experience in the platform before mentoring others because you never know what you're saying is actually valuable or not.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, sumayatasnim said:

Keeping in touch with your older clients will increase your chances of getting a job again.

Don't contact your buyers after they complete an order with you. This is considered spam and will get you in hot water if you make it a habit.

OP: Can I ask, have you read the Terms of Service? Your post seems earnest but can I recommend familiarizing yourself with the rules before giving advice? 🙂

• Like 8

Thank you for your advice. But You should know fiverr is different place where you have able to sort gig for buyer. Buyer order your gig with or without discussion. Where you have no option to get make any schedule. This place will confirm your profile rating by your work and sincerity. Stay with fiverr you can learn more about it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

Don't contact your buyers after they complete an order with you. This is considered spam and will get you in hot water if you make it a habit.

OP: Can I ask, have you read the Terms of Service? Your post seems earnest but can I recommend familiarizing yourself with the rules before giving advice? 🙂

of course

• Like 2

5 hours ago, helloscoopz said:

I just checked your profile and you yourself is a new seller having zero reviews. Please have some experience in the platform before mentoring others because you never know what you're saying is actually valuable or not.

i know,it is valuable for any new seller. of course, i have experience but my account is new.thank you

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

Don't contact your buyers after they complete an order with you

When Buyer Got Problem in the past jobs then need solve .So they contact inbox also they give new project

• Like 1