BUYER DIDNT SUBMIT REQUIREMENT.

Hello Fellow fiverrians and good day. Please I am experiencing a little issue with a buyer and I need some tips. So the buyer placed an order and started the order without submitting requirements. I messaged the buyer but she didn't reply me often times I left her a message without her replies.. Now the order is passed due delivery and yet no response.. what should I do in this regards and I have been having issues like this and cancelled the order and now my order completion rate has gone down and I dont want to cancel this order,, Please advices needed on this regard.

• Like 14

In my experience it happened to me also.When you create and reach step requirements that time you can tick required .Then any buyer what to place order he/she  must have to fill requirements.Still you can edit this.

Other things you are already late on that order if she have no response just deliver. And always try to deliver within time.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pro_cr8ion said:

So the buyer placed an order and started the order without submitting requirements.

Do you have buyer requirements put on? Make sure to set it as required so that way the order never starts until the buyer places instructions or attaches files.

1 hour ago, pro_cr8ion said:

I messaged the buyer but she didn't reply me often times I left her a message without her replies.. Now the order is passed due delivery and yet no response..

Make a proposal to extend delivery time. However I doubt the buyer will be responding soon. So I suggest you just cancel the order. 

Discuss with Customer Support --> https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new 

You can tell them the buyer did not respond for X days and you want to request to cancel and ask that it not affect your order completion rate. Customer Support can assist in that aspect. 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, shohagsheqder said:

When you create and reach step requirements that time you can tick required .Then any buyer what to place order he/she  must have to fill requirements

That is a good idea that every seller should utilize, however, it doesn't always help. Sometimes buyers write something like "I will send the instructions shortly" in the requirements field and start the order.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, shohagsheqder said:

In my experience it happened to me also.When you create and reach step requirements that time you can tick required .Then any buyer what to place order he/she  must have to fill requirements.Still you can edit this.

Other things you are already late on that order if she have no response just deliver. And always try to deliver within time.

Please don't deliver nothing.You may get a warning just by doing that.

Just cancel it as you have already been advised.

• Like 5

On 7/2/2021 at 9:53 AM, pro_cr8ion said:

Hello Fellow fiverrians and good day. Please I am experiencing a little issue with a buyer and I need some tips. So the buyer placed an order and started the order without submitting requirements. I messaged the buyer but she didn't reply me often times I left her a message without her replies.. Now the order is passed due delivery and yet no response.. what should I do in this regards and I have been having issues like this and cancelled the order and now my order completion rate has gone down and I dont want to cancel this order,, Please advices needed on this regard.

Please send message to buyer several times, and then create support ticket and tell your issues to customer service provider, they can cancel your order without affecting you rating as your buyer didnt give you any requirements. BUT DO NOT DELIVER THAT ORDER WITHOUT ANY WORK.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

• 1 year later...
On 7/2/2021 at 7:38 AM, catwriter said:

That is a good idea that every seller should utilize, however, it doesn't always help. Sometimes buyers write something like "I will send the instructions shortly" in the requirements field and start the order.

Yes, exactly, happened to me as well, I have it as a requirement and the buyer just wrote "I'll explain"

• Like 3