After losing rank, How can I bring my gig again on the first page?

mubashir006

My Gig was on the first page of a particular keyword. After a certain amount of time, I wasn't getting any knocks from buyers or orders. I edited something in my gig and then The gig falls down horribly. Now, What is the best possible solution?

What should be my approach now? Thanks.

• Like 5

Many of us are in the same situation and unfortunately we can't do much about it ... Some say that this is called ' gig rotation ' it happens from time to time so new sellers can have a chance ... I find it strange however that I see gigs with 3-4 reviews that are ranking better than other gigs with 10k reviews .. Perhaps a new category for new users should be made to avoid these kind of situations. 

• Like 4

On 7/2/2021 at 4:05 AM, cre8iveartwork said:

Many of us are in the same situation and unfortunately we can't do much about it ... Some say that this is called ' gig rotation ' it happens from time to time so new sellers can have a chance ... I find it strange however that I see gigs with 3-4 reviews that are ranking better than other gigs with 10k reviews .. Perhaps a new category for new users should be made to avoid these kind of situations. 

Yap im agree with you.. if gig seo and title is good its rank on first page i also see it...

27 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

Is this bring the gig in it's place again like it were before? 

may be  no... many time its happend with me... first time my gig was in first page after some days for hidden bad reviews my gig was derank when i get 2/3 order and marketing on social media my gig again rank on another keyword another place not same so its circulation day by day fiverr rules.... 

29 minutes ago, cre8iveartwork said:

although in theory you can do that ... In practice most of the request from the buyer request section are very unrealistic 

Right but need to sent it.... its also help for rank main think that when you get order from buyer req its help most to get back rank

Edited by najiulhaque