What Is the New Badge?

vickiespencer

Question

10 answers to this question

You say you understand the mentality behind post cloning? That makes two of us!

All those couch potatoes, sitting there copy/pasting, are just imi-taters.

Someone stealing my words? Why, I'm beside myself!

Cat got your tongue and don't know what to say? Just dupli-cat!

I've heard copy-pasta can be good, as long as it's seasoned with velocity. (distance over thyme)

---

Okay, that last one was really bad.

It makes sense for either case. The location of the badge puzzles me a bit, considering that it should be in another position because in the order that they are showing an evolution of quality but perhaps that does not mean anything for this new badge.

It looks like Fiverr is in the works of adding another badge that is higher than Grand Master, however they weren't prepared for a content king like Vickie to achieve the Grand Master status so quickly. 🤯😁
The forum is very new. 

"Proficient" is the title for the Tier 10 badge.
I've had a decent amount of web development experience in the past and generally the easiest way to create a new "element" is to duplicate a previous one, rather than create from scratch.
I believe the programmer has duplicated the "Proficient" badge as a template to create a new badge.
So it seems that the forum has added "copy" to the new badge since it can't have another element with the same label.

And since it isn't finished, probably no points threshold was established and since the ranking system is automated, once Vickie achieved the Grand Master badge (and since a higher threshold has not been established for the "new" badge), it will immediately upgrade to the next tier, just as happens when achieving the point threshold for a new tier.

@davidstrongvo Thank you for your insight. As I said I have contacted @mjensen415. I was feeling a bit cheated out of being the Fiverr Forum's First Grand Master. So I messaged two m ods and @mjensen415about it. One of the m ods was kind enough to return my message and said that indeed it was more than likely an error that @mjensen415 would correct soon.   

Archived