Note: If your answer is Yes, to get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain. Then please tell me How to impress the buyer to get an order?

• Like 2

If you want to know how to write an effective Buyer's Request proposal, there are a TON of forum topics already covering this extensively. Do a search for them.

Getting your first order FAST  is not a thing here. Unless you are selling some service or item that is unique, amazing and that people cannot live without. Some here wait literally months for an order - some never get an order.

Depending on what category you have placed your Gig(s) in, you may be waiting quite a while, especially if that category is already overrun with other sellers.

GG

• Like 4

I AM A NEW SELLER TOO AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NEARLY 2 MONTHS FOR AN ORDER. I RECENTLY STARTED REQUESTING BUYERS IN THE BUYER REQUESTS SECTION . I THINK FOR US NEWBIES THE BUYER REQUEST SECTION IS THE ONLY HOPE . I CAN SUGGEST HERE THAT WHILE REQUESTING BUYERS, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS DESCRIBING YOUR GIG IN THE PERFECT WAY. 

THINGS YOU SHOULD MENTION IN THE GIG DESCRIPTION ARE :-

1) INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICES YOU PROVIDE AND THEY SHOULD BE WRITTEN ACCORDING TO THE NEEDS OF THE BUYER.

2)WHY SHOULD THE BUYER CHOOSE YOU INSTEAD OF OTHER SELLERS?

3) YOUR EXPERIENCE/PROFFESIONALISM IN THE SERVICE.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU:-)

• Like 1