Are you a cat person or a dog person?

andrea_writer

Due to the busy lifestyle of the modern generation, all of us are exhausted very quickly. So have you ever planned to get rid of this boredom? If “yes,” there is a better option for you. Having a pet dog is a charming idea, and it’s also a good antidepressant.

Although having a pet dog is a charming idea, you have to understand the responsibilities and challenges when becoming a dog owner. So don’t worry, here are the top

pexels-valeria-boltneva-1805164.thumb.jpg.8cc35e74b5d326319a9837152c20780f.jpg
pexels-valeria-boltneva-18051644204×6306 1.08 MB
tips you need to know before getting a dog.

Dogs are lovely creatures!

The average life span is different from breed to breed; roughly, it is around 10 years. So you have to dedicate these 10 years to your dog. With time they will pass through lovely puppy period, naughty teenage and adult period. They will get ill from time to time, and you may need to help your dog during this time.

You have to do breed research before having your pet!

The qualities of a dog are different from breed to breed. So before selecting the first adorable puppy, it is the best advice to do better research about the breed.

Different breeds have different requirements, and you need to select the best breed for your surrounding and lifestyle.

Get ready to spend your time with your puppy!

Having a dog is similar to having a small child. Puppies totally depend on you. So you have to get ready to spend your time and money on this lovely creature. You can’t just leave a party at the last minute like before. You need to plan everything before you go anywhere. There should be someone who is feed and watch over your puppy in your absence.

Expenses

You have to spend a portion of your income on your puppy. Dogs will become ill, need more nutrient supplements. So you’ll need to bring your puppy to the vet, buy unique accessories, a collar, and a bed.

• Like 6

Well, not sure why this is here - but at least you put it in “Conversations” rather than, “Tips for Sellers”.

I have a dog. She is going on 14 and is blind and deaf now. She runs into the furniture, walls, cats (who put up with it and understand and love her even though!) and me.

I will miss her when she is gone, she has been a very faithful and fun companion. They are like kids.

GG

• Like 9

not sure why this is here

not sure why this is here

Did I spam? I thought I can discuss anything in the conversation tab. I just wanted to share my knowledge with you. 😑

Sure. As I said, you posted it at least in the Conversations portion of the forum.

I just hope you actually wrote this and did not lift it off the internet somewhere as that is not allowed on the forums.

GG

• Like 6

I wrote it my own. I hope to write more.

Are you a seller here? Your screen name sounds as if you are.

If so, and the content above is original (which, it does appear to be), you should do well here. Add a pic though - your profile here does not have a pic or logo of yourself. That can help you get orders as well. When one can put a face or logo to a seller, it creates a level of trust or attraction.

GG

• Like 3

Are you a seller here? Your screen name sounds as if you are.

If so, and the content above is original (which, it does appear to be), you should do well here. Add a pic though - your profile here does not have a pic or logo of yourself. That can help you get orders as well. When one can put a face or logo to a seller, it creates a level of trust or attraction.

GG

Are you a seller here?

Yeah!

Add a pic though

I’m still struggling.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Boop the Snoot ???

some words to start the day!

yesterday was a very busy day, those days where you have to deliver everything on time and leave things for later because of the brain battery 🧠whhat is happening!! I don’t want to go out to the supermarket haha xD ! Well I’ll get out of this soft and adorable bed to perform a Boop the Snoot to my dog lol 👉

yea sometimes I write weird thingz xd

• Like 5

And this, ya’ll, is what caffeine depravation looks like in its rawest form- or at least depravation 😬 lol.

I am also typing from my comfy sleep pocket, but I gotta get up and make lunch, then go boop the snoot on some cows who are behaving badly 😲!

Hahaha that’s true!! 😂

omg do you have cows? 🥺

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Crazy cat lady here. 

I often think about getting a dog ... but then when it's raining, or snowing, or -10c ... change my mind, watching a neighbour taking out his two perfectly adorable dogs for a walk in whatever the weather is ...

Perfectly happy to admire and make friends with other people's dogs ... !

• Like 8

Neither now.

But I did have a cat that lived to the ripe old age of 19.

She was strictly an indoor cat.

My girlfriend, who eventually became my wife, had three dogs when we got together so with my cat we used to joke that we had a blended family.

The dogs were two Australian Shepherd/Border Collie crosses (females, sisters), and a male Dalmatian.

All four of the pets are now long gone.

We do not have children and may never get another pet as losing them was hard on both of us.

55611_10150089716533169_825665_o.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1