Want to understand a problem. Help!

tanmay310

Question

Hello everyone,

Want to share a problem of my gig.

I have 4 gigs on Fiverr. I have more than 1.5k impressions per gig. One of them reaches only 80-100 impressions from the last few months.
I posting my GIG on social media regularly, attending buyer requests, try to be online 18-20hrs around.
But still, its impressions standing lower.

Here is my GIG- https://www.fiverr.com/share/eNPZpr
Can anyone check this out and let me know that how can I get more impressions like my other gigs.

Thanks in advance.

18 answers to this question

6 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

In graphic design, Logo design is the most wanted item and flyer is the second wanted item, my observation. There are largest no. of seller in Logo design and in Flyer designing, 24,496 seller working only on 'Flyer' tag.

Like has been said, that doesn't tell you it's the most wanted/most-in demand. In theory the reviews (eg. avg nr of reviews/how many get added per gig per week or something like that) might give an idea of demand. But it would be difficult to tell with a subcategory like that with so many gigs. And that wouldn't really tell you the best revenue-wise.

This link gives an idea of which are in demand currently:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210525005118/en/Freelancers-on-Fiverr-Have-Earned-Over-2-Billion-Dollars

categories that saw massive amounts of growth and categories where freelancers are earning the most money include:

E-Commerce Development

Illustration

Architecture & Interior Design

Voice Over

Graphics for Streamers

From my point of view, sharing the publications on social networks does not help too much. You should consider that most people on social networks are only looking to entertain themselves and potential buyers, who are few, will only be interested in the ad if it is something they are looking for at that time. As other people mentioned above, maybe you should review the niche of your services and offer something that is more difficult for a user to do.

On 7/1/2021 at 7:45 PM, krheate said:

I don't think Fiverr is going to explicitly tell you how their gig ranking algorithm works 😄

It could be true that there's some demand for flyers, but with the amount of sellers that offer flyer design, there's not nearly enough demand. For example, if 100K people want flyers (which is still a lot), but there's 200K sellers that sell flyers, then only 100K will get orders. And it'll be hard to get orders in a saturated category especially when you're competing against sellers who have been here for many years and are Level 2, TRS, or Pro.

@krheate

I said, I will ask them, if it helps! I mean about my problem. If they can help from their end !! Why I going to ask about their algorithm !!? Where you found the topic !!?

I understood what you trying to say. Which is not my point.

Thanks for your kind information anyway...

9 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

@looseink Thanks and You can design logo, poster, postcard, business card, and many more online free as well. But its not effect the demand i think. Professionals are always looking for professional designer instead of finding free. And i attending BR regularly on this topic...

Well, I happen to be one of those professionals and if I can't design it myself on my own computer, I'll go online and do it for free, so I think you may be a bit off on that assumption.

You have received a lot of input, most of it saying the same things.

You just have to accept it and think of going in a different direction to gain some ground on Fiverr.

Doing the same old, same old no longer works.

39 minutes ago, tanmay310 said:

There are tons of valuable service. Logo is 3 and Flyer is no. 10

On the page you linked I don't think they're actually in order of "most in demand" or actually the most profitable. It seems like that page is about the author's thoughts on some of the most profitable services rather than what actually is (and most in demand doesn't necessarily mean most profitable). The article I linked to seems like it has been given info by Fiverr themselves about what categories/subcategories are actually most in demand/high earners as of the article date (25th May 2021).

40 minutes ago, tanmay310 said:

I will ask them, if it helps!

I don't think Fiverr is going to explicitly tell you how their gig ranking algorithm works 😄

29 minutes ago, tanmay310 said:

Coz, I think 'Flyer' didn't losing its demand.
https://moneymint.com/30-most-profitable-gigs-on-fiverr/

It can be decrease its demand... normally. But that's can't be like under 100 impression through 3-4 month continuously. And that was my point.

It could be true that there's some demand for flyers, but with the amount of sellers that offer flyer design, there's not nearly enough demand. For example, if 100K people want flyers (which is still a lot), but there's 200K sellers that sell flyers, then only 100K will get orders. And it'll be hard to get orders in a saturated category especially when you're competing against sellers who have been here for many years and are Level 2, TRS, or Pro.

13 hours ago, looseink said:

For myself, personally, I can design my own flyer online for free.

I think you need to find a niche where there is more demand and less likelihood of a free online option.

18 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

It's possible that fewer people are currently interested in that service.

1 hour ago, krheate said:

That doesn't necessarily mean it's the most wanted- it means that it's the most provided service on Fiverr. The situation is like supply and demand, because the logo design supply is overflowing (there's tons of sellers in that category), but maybe the demand is lower, which is why so many newer sellers are finding it hard to get orders in those graphic design categories.

17 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Like has been said, that doesn't tell you it's the most wanted/most-in demand. In theory the reviews (eg. avg nr of reviews/how many get added per gig per week or something like that) might give an idea of demand. But you can't really tell with a subcategory like that with so many gigs. And that wouldn't really tell you the best revenue-wise.

This link gives an idea of which are in demand currently:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210525005118/en/Freelancers-on-Fiverr-Have-Earned-Over-2-Billion-Dollars

Thank for you kind attention. Yes I understand the matter. You are in a right point. But feel something different. Coz, I think 'Flyer' didn't losing its demand.
https://moneymint.com/30-most-profitable-gigs-on-fiverr/

It can be decrease its demand... normally. But that's can't be like under 100 impression through 3-4 month continuously. And that was my point.

5 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

Logo design is the most wanted item and flyer is the second wanted item, my observation. There are largest no. of seller in Logo design and in Flyer designing, 24,496 seller working only on 'Flyer' tag.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's the most wanted- it means that it's the most provided service on Fiverr. The situation is like supply and demand, because the logo design supply is overflowing (there's tons of sellers in that category), but maybe the demand is lower, which is why so many newer sellers are finding it hard to get orders in those graphic design categories.

15 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

posting my GIG on social media regularly, attending buyer requests, try to be online 18-20hrs around

Posting on social media has zero impact on your impressions. It’s two completely different metrics. 
staying online is also wouldn’t help you much even though everyone parroting this “advice”. 
sending offers to buyer requests might help you to get orders but it also has no connection to impressions. 

Fiverr doesn’t disclose how their algorithm works but they did say that it depends on your performance. And it’s everything al together and even metrics that you can’t see like hidden reviews etc that might affect your position. 

11 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

It's possible that fewer people are currently interested in that service.

@imagination7413

It can't be i think. In graphic design, Logo design is the most wanted item and flyer is the second wanted item, my observation. There are largest no. of seller in Logo design and in Flyer designing, 24,496 seller working only on 'Flyer' tag.

5 hours ago, looseink said:

I can design my own flyer online for free

@looseink Thanks and You can design logo, poster, postcard, business card, and many more online free as well. But its not effect the demand i think. Professionals are always looking for professional designer instead of finding free. And i attending BR regularly on this topic...

Archived