gig status

I have also faced the same problem and still it is going on.

To solve this, I am going to launch new gigs for new services. I hope to get more clients from those gigs. In the coming week, I will publish at least 4 fresh new gigs!

Another thing is that, I try to stay as active as possible on Fiverr and the community. Staying online is important.

I think the key to getting more orders is to develop your skillset!! If you are truly skilled, you can easily get jobs.

Good Luck to my peers!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, kreativzak said:

I have also faced the same problem and still it is going on.

To solve this, I am going to launch new gigs for new services. I hope to get more clients from those gigs. In the coming week, I will publish at least 4 fresh new gigs!

Another thing is that, I try to stay as active as possible on Fiverr and the community. Staying online is important.

I think the key to getting more orders is to develop your skillset!! If you are truly skilled, you can easily get jobs.

Good Luck to my peers!

OK

• Like 1

Every time one spams the forum their Gig falls back by one position.

So, stop spamming the forum! No more, "Thanks", "Good Tips" and other nonsense unless you want your Gig to disappear completely!

For REAL!!

(***The above is intended to be for amusement only and is not based on any facts - but, I wish it were true***)

GG

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Please stop spamming forum with “sema problem” and “yes of course messages”.

Spamming on the forum will derank your gig. 

I know you're being sarcastic, but sometimes it doesn't come across to everyone as amusement. Someone who comes from a different culture or where English isn't their first language could misinterpret with out knowing the context.  Personally, I try to steer clear of sarcasm in a written format, unless I can be 100% clear in my inclination or tone. 

4 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

So, stop spamming the forum! No more, "Thanks", "Good Tips" and other nonsense unless you want your Gig to disappear completely!

I don't consider acknowledgement of a reply or a post to be "spam". In fact, just the opposite. I like seeing transparency in communication and recognition from those who are participating in the conversation. 

Remember, there are ALL levels of seller here on the forum who are all looking to be a part of the community. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, mjensen415 said:

I don't consider acknowledgement of a reply or a post to be "spam".

Isn't that what the "thanks" emoji is for? So that we don't clutter the forum with unnecessary thanks that can make it more difficult to find the information one might need (if a lot of people post nothing but thanks and good tips)?

• Like 10

Posted (edited)

@mjensen415 it’s really great to see an official answer here 

39 minutes ago, mjensen415 said:
6 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I know you're being sarcastic

It’s not a sarcasm, I just made an assumption. The same assumption as “staying active on a forum will rank your gig” 

(by the way, English is also not my first language) 

It also will be great to hear an official answer on other myths like the one mentioned above: Does it make a difference staying online on a forum? 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 9

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mjensen415 said:

I don't consider acknowledgement of a reply or a post to be "spam". In fact, just the opposite.

Okay, I was boycotting the forum for a variety of reasons (most importantly, the spam), but I have to break my boycott early for this. What is being done in so many threads here on the forum is clearly spam. Many users have made their voices heard about the enormous amount of spam on this forum during the past year. Something that has only gotten worse on the new forum. It is one of the main feedbacks for the forum being shared. But for some reason, it keeps being ignored. It seems Fiverr Fiverr clearly does not care about the quality of the posts here but rather about the quantity. Like you only care about being able to share that forum participation has gone up by x% instead of focusing on the experience worsening for the regular members.

Also, I suspect you might get a different view of the "spam messages" if you actually hung out more on the forum. As far as I recall, you had a total of 2 days of read time on the old forum, which is not really a lot over the span of several years. Maybe you should try an "Undercover Boss"?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 15

39 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It also will be great to hear an official answer on other myths like the one mentioned above: Does it make a difference staying online on a forum? 

No. Activity in the forum does not affect any rankings, listings, or Gigs on Fiverr.com. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mjensen415 said:

No. Activity in the forum does not affect any rankings, listings, or Gigs on Fiverr.com. 

Thank you for providing valuable information.🙂

Addressing the OP, I took a quick peek at his profile.

image.thumb.png.b772956c291e8871593503c968c76f0b.png

You have an eclectic selection of services, many of which are in hyper-saturated categories that are regularly promoted via "gurus," blogs, and other sources as services to offer with little or no actual skill or experience.

The resume gig unfortunately misspells professional, which is a gargantuan red flag to prospective buyers that a resume purchased will very likely be far from "proffesional."

The translation service of English to Spanish is also a bit perplexing to me, as the listed languages on your profile are:

image.png.d6eda5bf879b351a77eb5455c4bf9942.png

• Like 13

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mjensen415 said:

I know you're being sarcastic, but sometimes it doesn't come across to everyone as amusement. Someone who comes from a different culture or where English isn't their first language could misinterpret with out knowing the context.  Personally, I try to steer clear of sarcasm in a written format, unless I can be 100% clear in my inclination or tone. 

Also, if I may add, it is quite rude to dismiss @mariashtelle1in this way and criticize her communication without trying to understand why she said what she did. Then again, we can go in a circle, and you can criticize my communication, too, but I am done being vague and subtle, so I will be totally direct and honest with my feedback as that is the only way to be heard here.

The fact is that I have never seen a forum in my 15+ years of being active online where spam is allowed to run this rampant. On any other site, the problem would have been dealt with. Not here.

A kind of related thing, since I have your attention: I have mentioned this many times in feedback, a video call with someone working on your team, and a CS ticket, but we have a number of moderators who still have the badge and sometimes take actions in silence although they have not posted anything on the forum in years. Is forum moderator supposed to be an eternal position? Since you talked about transparency in communication, do you think it is very transparent to moderate in complete silence without letting us know what is being done or why?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 16

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mjensen415 said:

don't consider acknowledgement of a reply or a post to be "spam".

I do! Especially when the same message is posted verbatim of the previous post! Plus the posters are Not replying to the OP. They are merely typing the same message over and over and over without regard to the content of the original post and in many different threads! . 

7 hours ago, shadiya646 said:

If you check all the categories post then you will understand why she said this.

"Bananas." Next, if I ask them how many oceans there are, they reply, (you guessed it), "Bananas!" 

The point is if it were not for the Forum members who genuinely contribute to the Forum and who are now getting upset with this cow excrement, the OP's would NOT get ANY of their questions answered. Something has to change.  

If we "report" (I like the word flag better), will that be a problem? Alternatively, make every post a vote up or down. Then the malarky is at least moved to the bottom of each thread. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 12

On 6/30/2021 at 7:47 AM, goffer6575 said:

I also face same problem

5 minutes ago, nuralomislam71 said:

same problem. click and impression are going down day by day

8 hours ago, shanto_expart1 said:

Same problem bro

On 6/30/2021 at 6:15 AM, jkc_digitals said:

Hello,now a days my gig performance is too bad what is the reason for this process

The Original Poster was NOT looking for sympathy. He asked a question that none of the three posts above answered. 

This is an example of one of the issue with the Fiverr Forum.

There are emojis to use to let the original poster know how you feel.705625794_ScreenShot2021-07-01at10_11_13AM.png.7267f9718e19fb48298f73eae910e475.png

Stop wasting the time of the original poster and other Forum members who are forced to read all of this repeated sentiments. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, vibronx said:

As far as I recall, you had a total of 2 days of read time on the old forum, which is not really a lot over the span of several years.

Don't you worry. I see all of your posts. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1