My first Gig's improving

maxon21

Hello! 

I have two years experience as a professional video editor & graphics. I wanna take some project after work as a freelancer, so now i created my first Gig on Fiverr with my video introduction (for more explaining of my works and me in general). On my opinion, there is everything is clear. Can anyone check it and give me some tips?
Look here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/v31rNA

Thx a lot!

Kind regards,
Max K.

Hi Max, I visited your gig and it's very well done and the video is nice too.

The only thing that you might want to change are the prices.

Now, I know that in order to properly edit a video you would have to spend a lot of your time, and you don't want to spend hours on a project just for a few dollars, but you have to understand that when you have no rating on your profile it's very hard for buyers to trust you with the amount of money you're asking.

Also, keep in mind that the majority of videos requested on Fiverr are usually small/ amateur projects, so they might not have a big budget to spend on the editing.

I'm not telling you to lower all of your prices, but maybe you can lower the basic package just to get some five star ratings that will help your profile into becoming more trustworthy from potential buyers' perspective.

For example, I once sent offers of 5$ just to get some good reviews, and now I wouldn't work on the same projects for any less than 15 or even 20$.

Other than that, I couldn't find anything wrong with your gig.

Good luck!

P.s: you might also want to take a look at the "buyer request" section in order to try and get some customers.

1 hour ago, azadfardin01 said:

Hi Max, I visited your gig and it's very well done and the video is nice too.

The only thing that you might want to change are the prices.

Now, I know that in order to properly edit a video you would have to spend a lot of your time, and you don't want to spend hours on a project just for a few dollars, but you have to understand that when you have no rating on your profile it's very hard for buyers to trust you with the amount of money you're asking.

Also, keep in mind that the majority of videos requested on Fiverr are usually small/ amateur projects, so they might not have a big budget to spend on the editing.

I'm not telling you to lower all of your prices, but maybe you can lower the basic package just to get some five star ratings that will help your profile into becoming more trustworthy from potential buyers' perspective.

For example, I once sent offers of 5$ just to get some good reviews, and now I wouldn't work on the same projects for any less than 15 or even 20$.

Other than that, I couldn't find anything wrong with your gig.

Good luck!

P.s: you might also want to take a look at the "buyer request" section in order to try and get some customers.

Thanks for the wide answer! I have already changed the basic price 🙂 

15 hours ago, maxon21 said:

Hello! 

I have two years experience as a professional video editor & graphics. I wanna take some project after work as a freelancer, so now i created my first Gig on Fiverr with my video introduction (for more explaining of my works and me in general). On my opinion, there is everything is clear. Can anyone check it and give me some tips?
Look here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/v31rNA

Thx a lot!

Kind regards,
Max K.

Your video is very good.

5 hours ago, maxon21 said:

Hello! 

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

I visited your gig. Great video. Good luck to you.🙂 Thanks.

Archived