Can we utilize the Same Laptop for 2 different accounts of Fiverr?

tanu_biswas

Question

12 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, corsogr said:

You started the topic with a question and you answering to yourself? This is the meta in badge hunting.

Edit: I believe they should allow people liking/reacting to their own posts too.

@corsogr I agree with you. Forum badges are just meaningless to your success on the platform as a sellers. They don't really matter.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, tanu_biswas said:

No, You can utilize the same laptop for two different accounts it’s against the rules of Fiverr.

Do you often debate yourself? If you knew the answer, why the post? Or, do you enjoy the clanking of the keyboard while you type to yourself?

Either way, your answer is not quite right - you can utilize the same laptop for 2 separate Fiverr accounts if:

• they are 2 completely different people - say you and your family member live together and want to sell on Fiverr, or you have a roommate and they want to be a seller
  • the 2 accounts sell a totally different service - you and the other person utilizing the same pc cannot have Gigs as Data Entry, WP or Logo makers etc - you cannot sell the same thing as the other account that shares the same pc or ip connection
  • you have to have two totally separate payment accounts, emails and government IDs. You or your friend cannot get paid through the other person's PayPal or Payoneer - you need your own accounts

GG

• Like 5

3 hours ago, arsalan411 said:

Fiver disapprove my seller request, so i deactivate my account. Now when I'll be able to create new account on same email and number.

Once you are "disapproved", all your new accounts will also be automatically "disapproved". Unfortunately, Fiverr is not accepting you as a seller. :classic_sad:

• Like 4

Can we utilize the Same Laptop for 2 different accounts of Fiverr?

According to fiverr ⬇️⬇️

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled.

Multiple account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Fiverr. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.

• Like 1