"Something went wrong. Please try again." kind of message each time

customer service may assist.

you could have problems in your account or payment methods

you could have problems in your account or payment methods

I am facing this same issue, Has the support solved the issue? How many days it took? Its my first withdrawal and Its always showing something went wrong try again! I don’t get email to link my paypal??? Please help me!!! Thanks in Advance

• Like 3

• corsogr changed the title to "Something went wrong. Please try again." kind of message each time
  • corsogr changed the title to Status update: "Something went wrong. Please try again"
  • 3 months later...

Someone reported something similar yesterday but I didn't know what happened to him and if he applied my advice. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and log in again because it is not a general problem so you will most likely be able to solve it this way. There is also the possibility that the client has blocked you although I do not know exactly what is the message that appears when this happens. If what I told you to do does not work, contact the technical support and if it works, let us know.

Greetings!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I am trying to deliver my first gig and fiverr won't let me. The error message pop up saying "something went wrong, please try again". I have tried everything and now my first gig is going to be late. Is there anything I can do to deliver this on time?

Screenshot 2022-01-03 at 19.53.41.png

• Like 8

Dear Fiverr,

I would like to give a review of my buyer but I get continously an error message and cannot do that for a while.
"Something went wrong, please try again."

I already tried to delete cache, logout/login, another brower but the problem still exist.

Please, can you help me in it?
Thank you!

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to leave a review rating for a buyer, but for some reason I can't, every time I send the review, I get the alert "

• Something went wrong, please try again.

"

The order isabout 2 weeks old, is it because of that? I honestly didn't know I could leave a review until Fiverr gave me the notification.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I message a seller, I get the message "Something went wrong. Try refreshing the page." and "unable to send". So I am unable to reach any buyers at all. I tried restarting my computer and refreshing my wifi settings. I think its a bug within Fiverr. Please help if anyone has any suggestions. Thank you.

3922fiverrerror.png

• Like 2