How can I send a Perfect Buyer Request on Data Entry/Lead Generation?

freelancerarif8

Question

I am replying Buyer Request's for 2 week's. But Still I didn't get any order/knock yet.

I am Active for 20 hours a day. But no Benefit.

Will someone help that How to send a Winning Buyer Request?

Will some one give me a sample?

Please help me anybody I will thankful to him/her...............................

2 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, freelancerarif8 said:

I am Active for 20 hours a day. But no Benefit.

Exactly. Because this is the waste of your time and biggest lie that inexperienced people keep repeating here. 

54 minutes ago, freelancerarif8 said:

Will some one give me a sample?

Samples also wouldn’t get you orders. 
move been as a buyer on that side and I just removed all copy pasted messages that I got. 

As a seller what you need to show is an understanding of the request. But please don’t ever write “I understood your request perfectly”, that wouldn’t win you any points. You need to show it through asking questions and showing knowledge in that area or even propose a solution or how you will approach buyers problem. 
asking questions is the main factor for me personally: no one can guess what client needs based on a limited number of words in BR, so asking questions to clarify things might also help. 

3 minutes ago, corsogr said:

image.thumb.png.5c774046b7b46feb22720483feaa3c31.png

Pro Tip by TRS who sells actively on Fiverr that was shared during an official Fiverr event.

This is not a chatting topic. It’s “fiverr questions” category and if you have no advice to share then please refrain from commenting here. You can see my reply for that statement in other topic where it was shared. 

Archived