Is fiverr fast order possible?

professor_92

On 6/30/2021 at 10:34 AM, professor_92 said:

Is it possible to get a job within a week as a new seller😋

More orders can be obtained by typing the buyer requests🤑.

Need your guidelines and tips!

Thanks.

This is impossible. But don't worry,

Create a perfect gig,

optimized your gig,

Sent regularly 10 buyer request,

Share your gig in social media.

Order will come soon.

Thank you

It depends on luck...I had a friend who got his first order after creating his gig for 3 days...It is not impossible dpends on your luck...and most importantly the quality of your gig obviously matters...

If you want tips, there are lot of forums here..You can check them out;

Best of luck..

On 6/30/2021 at 10:04 AM, professor_92 said:

More orders can be obtained by typing the buyer requests🤑.

Need your guidelines and tips!

Thanks.

Hi,

Everything is Possible if you've proper knowledge or guidance,

I told my friend to join fiverr last week, He is a expert in his field, like me and he got his first sale within 3 days by just sending fiverr buyer request.

You'll need to have a strong portfolio and high quality buyer request.

Make sure you don't copy paste buyer request and show your best work in your portfolio, if you don't have a portfolio than make one.

Cheers,

Ajay

Why does Fiverr have a Super Bowl Category in our forum? Well, if you haven’t seen the news, Fiverr is participating in the Super Bowl this year! Check out the threads below to participate in the journey with us.

The above is from the forum heading.

On 6/30/2021 at 5:34 AM, professor_92 said:

Make sure to read the forum category heading before posting.

Edit: I see the category has now been changed.

It is possible but many times it is difficult. It will depend on the niche you choose, how you present your GIG, how many GIG you create, if the demand for what you offer is high. And finally you will need some luck, after having the first sale it will not be so difficult to increase your sales.

17 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:

There is a word crate and if we use it by -ing then it will be crating. Crating means packing

However, you said, ⬇️

18 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:

She has got the first order in the first day of crating his gig and I also get my first order in  3 day

I am not trying to be rude. I only seek to help you have better communication skills so your buyers will not be confused. 

I think you meant creating. Maybe you made a typing error or it is your lack of English language knowledge. It makes no sense to say someone is packing their gig. Also, you began talking about she and then talked about his. The first is the pronoun for a female. The second is the pronoun for a male. So your sentence is confusing. 

Archived