Do fiverr moderators get paid for moderating?

rabiul2222

Just now, vickiespencer said:

Why? They are not public servants who are supposed to disclose their earnings. It is not anyone's business what the Customer Service employees are paid. 

There're lot of people in the fiverr customer service. Does fiverr posted a job and hired them? How do fiverr hire moderators, customer supporters?

Just now, rabiul2222 said:

How do fiverr hire moderators, customer supporters?

The moderator positions were announced as being available on the old Fiverr Forum about a year ago. Some of the regular member were given moderator positions. Then they were given training. They are not paid. 

I have no idea how Fiverr hires and trains their Customer Service employees. Were you considering applying? 🤔 I have thought if I could work at home I might like to do that. 

6 hours ago, rabiul2222 said:

There're lot of people in the fiverr customer service. Does fiverr posted a job and hired them? How do fiverr hire moderators, customer supporters?

If you wanted to apply there's an option on this page:

https://www.fiverr.com/jobs/teams/customer_support

It don't think it actually says the salary though (other than "competitive") and I think you have to live/work in Tel Aviv or Orlando for those jobs.

Or here's Fiverr jobs for other places (but the customer support jobs are still limited to Tel Aviv or Orlando):

https://www.fiverr.com/jobs

• 2 weeks later...

volunteer freelancers 

That is why they are called "volunteers". No one is twisting their arms to continue giving their time freely to police the forum. Some people just like moderating forums I guess.

Haven't seen much of the paid moderators lately. Then again, I haven't been on the forum as much either. Maybe they went back to do some "training". It was needed.

GG

45 minutes ago, genuineguidance said:

Haven't seen much of the paid moderators lately. Then again, I haven't been on the forum as much either. Maybe they went back to do some "training".

Haha, one of them is actually a seller... or has a gig up. I chuckled on the content of such gig. It might be a matter of time before they will take it down after I post this. I'm not exactly sure if the gig violates ToS, but I just found it funny. 😆

41 minutes ago, theratypist said:

'm not exactly sure if the gig violates ToS, but I just found it funny. 

The magic one seems to be in the wrong category (it's in the health, nutrition & fitness instead of the spell casting subcategory).  Maybe it shouldn't really say it's 100% accurate/there's also the "Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control" rule - though maybe other spell/magic gigs do that (they don't really check the spell/magic gigs fully - there's no test) or the "do whatever you want" bit (since some things won't be allowed eg. money spells). Though I think there were other staff gigs from years ago where they set them as a test and I don't think they were serious ones.

4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Though I think there were other staff gigs from years ago where they set them as a test and I don't think they were serious ones.

I am leaning to this being the case. Likely just a test and not serious. Although it really is purchasable. 😂

Archived