How to improve my gig? Share your great experience>

arshadq2020

Hey, Everyone on fiverr, Hope you are doing all well.

I am new seller on fiverr with digital marketing experience. How I can get projects fast and What I should do here on fiverr to improve up. Kindly share your great thoughts. Thanks    

22 minutes ago, arshadq2020 said:

Hey, Everyone on fiverr, Hope you are doing all well.

I am new seller on fiverr with digital marketing experience. How I can get projects fast and What I should do here on fiverr to improve up. Kindly share your great thoughts. Thanks    

Hello Arshad be active on fiverr, consistently send offers in buyer requests, Your image and description should be nice and unique from others. I am not a pro seller but shared my experience praying for your success. Inshallah you will get orders don't worry 

I'd suggest you update your gig thumbnail and title, these are the first things that buyers will see when looking at your gig and the first impression is very important, as they will scroll by if you're not able to catch their interest.

Updating your gig image, title and description may help your gig's ranking, so try to change them every few days until you find the combination that brings you more impressions and clicks.

Reply to buyer requests, you can reply to 10 of them every day, but take your time when writing your offer. If you just copy-paste the same offer for every request, your offer will most likely get ignored, as every buyer request is different and each one of them require an adeguate reply. You have to show the buyer that you're the right guy for the job and that you understand their requirements.

Other than that, you can find a lot of tips here on the forum on how to generally improve gigs and be more competitive, so I suggest you take some time and explore these kind of posts.

Here are some tips put together by Fiverr Forum’s Senior Sellers. 😎 🤓 🥸 🤠 🧐

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest. 
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

I am a new seller on fiverr.
I did some research in fiverr. 

I notice that we should be active on fiverr and we have to send buyer request properly and good behave with client.
some one tell me share you gigs o social media, actually I don't know how helpful it is. If you know about it let me know also

Thank you😍

Archived