I have been performing for more than a month, but I still haven't received an order.

sun20190206

Hey there! So I have no knowledge about making game characters, so I couldn't give any concrete tips for being in that field what you should do. I did take a look at your gig so these are some tips to improve it a bit:

1. Title
It says 'I will the conceptual art of making game characters' which isn't grammatically correct. This can turn buyers off maybe. So just include a 'create/make' there.

2. Gig packaging
Perhaps clarify through your gig images what a 'concept' & 'color final role' looks like. This clarifies to the buyer what exactly they can expect. Just include an image where it says 'concept' above etc for example. 

3. Thumbnail
The thumbnail is what buyers see when browsing to find someone to hire, so you should make sure it stands out from your competition. A good thumbnail will make buyers click on your gig, which is the first step to draw someone in for an order. A thumbnail should be stating clear and concise what you do, in your case it's more visual. So make sure it's your best imagery that clearly communicates your skills. 

4. Gig description
To me, your description seems a bit unorganized. Maybe try to use bullet points and use clear spaces in the right places. 

This feedback is solely my opinion, so do with it what you want! One last tip that's proven to me to be very useful when setting up my gig was researching the competition. How are their gigs set up? What's necessary to include? And so on. Never copy another person's gig, but use it for inspiration. For more tips you can always look at the 'Tips for Sellers' category on this forum. Good luck 😄 

On 2021/6/30 at AM7点46分, sabinespoems said:

嘿!所以我对制作游戏角色一无所知,所以我无法给出任何具体的提示,让您在该领域中应该做什么。我确实看过你的演出,所以这些是一些改进它的技巧:

1. 标题
它说“我将制作游戏角色的概念艺术”在语法上是不正确的。这可能会让买家望而却步。所以只需在那里包含一个“创建/制作”。

演出包装也许可以通过演出图片来阐明“概念”和“最终颜色角色”的样子。这向买方澄清了他们可以期待什么。例如,只需包含一张上面写着“概念”的图像。 

3. 缩略图
缩略图是买家在浏览寻找要雇用的人时看到的内容,因此您应该确保它在您的竞争中脱颖而出。一个好的缩略图会让买家点击你的演出,这是吸引某人下订单的第一步。缩略图应该清楚简明地说明您所做的事情,在您的情况下,它更直观。因此,请确保这是您最好的图像,可以清楚地传达您的技能。 

4.演出描述
对我来说,你的描述似乎有点无组织。也许尝试使用要点并在正确的地方使用清晰的空间。 

这个反馈完全是我的意见,所以随心所欲!对我来说,在设置我的演出时非常有用的最后一个技巧是研究比赛。他们的演出是如何安排的?需要包括什么?等等。永远不要复制他人的演出,而是将其用作灵感。有关更多提示,您可以随时查看此论坛上的“卖家提示”类别。祝你好运😄 

Thank you very much for your advice.

Archived