how can I get my 1st order?

muhammadmehran

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/30/2021 at 2:00 AM, ronykumar232 said:

Must be connected to online Fiverr Forum.

Being "connected" to the Fiverr forum has no bearing on whether a new seller is going to make their first sale "fast".

There is NO fast path to success here. And, that path may be like a highway at rush hour if you have made Gig(s) in categories that are over populated.

If you are hoping that Fiverr was a "get rich quick" type of place, you will soon be disappointed.

GG

22 hours ago, muhammadmehran said:

But not a single Click Receive. Nor a Order. 

This means that your Gig thumbnail that is appearing on the Fiverr page in the search among other sellers is not compelling enough to lure them in to see what you offer. Could be your prices as well, since those are posted on the search pages too.

GG

21 hours ago, niajjobair said:

I do photo retouching.But where do i will get buyer address of buyer.

You have made a Gig in a very densely populated category, so it is going to be much more difficult for you to make a sale.

Having said that, you do not get the "address" of buyers here, and I think it is just your English is off, so what you are really asking is, "how do I get in contact with buyers".

Go to your seller dashboard and click on the MORE tab - there may or may not be what is called Buyer's Requests. Apply to the ones you feel you can do. Whatever you do, do NOT go look up the person who put up the request - meaning, their Fiverr account here to message them directly. That is a good way to get your account a warning or even banned. ONLY reply to a buyer through the Buyer's Request UNLESS the BUYER messages you FIRST.

GG

Definitely not. Don't believe that you have to stay online as much as you can to get orders. It surprises me that there are people who still believe that. That myth has been debunked in this forum some time ago, you can find the topic here:

For other tips you can use the search bar and do some research :)

15 minutes ago, sakib398 said:

Welcome. Try to stay online as much you can.🙂

Definitely not. Don't believe that you have to stay online as much as you can to get orders. It surprises me that there are people who still believe that. That myth has been debunked in this forum some time ago, you can find the topic here:

For other tips you can use the search bar and do some research :)

On 7/1/2021 at 3:24 PM, raj_proservice said:

Here are some tips put together by Fiverr Forum’s Senior Sellers. 😎 🤓 🥸 🤠 🧐

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest. 
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

Thanks

On 6/30/2021 at 9:35 AM, sumayatasnim said:

always active and send buyer request

On 6/30/2021 at 10:24 AM, shahinislam360 said:

Stay active and send buyer request.

8 hours ago, rabbiwp said:

active online menimum 12 hours daily and send 10 buyer request

On 6/30/2021 at 7:24 AM, goffer6575 said:

spend more time on fiverr and shear your gig on social media and try to send  10 buyer request daily 

Active. Active. Active. Requests. Requests. Requests. 😕

Being active all the live-long day and sending 10 offers each and every day doesn't improve one's predicament if the services one offers are in a hyper-saturated categories and the gigs themselves are off-putting/unappealing.

Here's a tip. Don't outright believe every "tip" you read on the forum, or anywhere else for that matter.

Archived