Joined 2015 but i did not work

shafiqul77

2 hours ago, shafiqul77 said:

when i joined i did not work in this place. But 6 month ago i return the fiverr at this time i create 6 gig . at this this time i could not any Bayer response what i do in this time?

I'll be honest, your English (based on your descriptions and your gig that I've just checked out) is quite lacking - which is fine, but what you're trying to sell (SEO and the like) just has a lot of competition. I realize that you don't need to be 100% fluent, but your potential clients need to be able to communicate well enough with you (and they might think that isn't going to be possible. There are tons of ways to improve this, though! 

Fix up those grammar mistakes/typos, do some more research to offer something unique, take some English classes... And you'll be set!  

9 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I'll be honest, your English (based on your descriptions and your gig that I've just checked out) is quite lacking - which is fine, but what you're trying to sell (SEO and the like) just has a lot of competition. I realize that you don't need to be 100% fluent, but your potential clients need to be able to communicate well enough with you (and they might think that isn't going to be possible. There are tons of ways to improve this, though! 

Fix up those grammar mistakes/typos, do some more research to offer something unique, take some English classes... And you'll be set!  

Thank you so much.

I think this account will not give you better thing which you want , because when buyer see this ( account open in 2015 , but no review then they will be too confused for what to do or simple word they don't want give you order)_don't mind but don't lose hope. I don't want to say but saying this , it will be better for you to open new fresh account and create new 7 gigs with legal way.

I am just giving my opinion so, it's depend on you 🥱

Wish you best of luck !

Archived