Gig Rotation! My gig impression down since last two months

Hi Guys 

I am level two seller and very near to achieve the target of top level seller. I don't know why my gig impression down form 21k to only 300. if it is gig rotation it should be less than a month but my gig still down from last two months. What should i do

• Like 12
  • Sad 4

Its really hard and confusing to understand the policy of Fiverr GIG impression. I have a same type of problem. One of my gig's impression under 100, last since 3 months or over. I promoted the gig on social media a lot but the impression still remaining the same.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Guest tasnimjakir

you can contact on fiverr support, their team is very responsive. Hopefully, they'll let you know where to fix, if there is any problem. 

This is a tricky problem.

As far as I know, Fiverr wants you to work harder (by offering better quality services) and find ways to find customers from outside the marketplace. 

Since you are a Level 2 Seller, you can contact old customers and invite them to get services from you.

Also, Fiverr wants to allow new sellers a chance to compete with old sellers.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, kreativzak said:

This is a tricky problem.

As far as I know, Fiverr wants you to work harder (by offering better quality services) and find ways to find customers from outside the marketplace. 

Since you are a Level 2 Seller, you can contact old customers and invite them to get services from you.

Also, Fiverr wants to allow new sellers a chance to compete with old sellers.

I think you nailed it pretty well. Fiverr want new buyer this is why they reduce impression.

• Like 5

I have "Achieve these goals to be nominated for a Top Rated Seller" for months now, and I've yet to be nominated for TRS.  The only thing you can do is promote your gigs outside of Fiverr, if you know how (I struggle with that), maybe go to buyers requests and bid, and find something else to do while sales are down. This could be the perfect time to learn something new. 

• Like 5

Same happen with me as well, I think there are good answer already provided in this thread but we have to wait or find any kind of fix for this issue, I hope in feature fiverr will fix or update there algorithm

• Like 3

On 6/29/2021 at 10:54 AM, kreativzak said:

I would not advise doing that. If you bother contact a former buyer on the Fiverr platform you could be reported for spam! 

OR are you promoting contacting them off/outside of the Fiverr platform? 🤔 That would be another bad move! 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

OR are you promoting contacting them off/outside of the Fiverr platform?

I think so👇

On 6/29/2021 at 10:54 PM, kreativzak said:

find ways to find customers from outside the marketplace. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1