I'm adding new gigs but I have no more orders for one month

stellanymeria

Hi!!

I'm using Fiverr for more than one year and I was so happy with the amount of orders so I decided to add more gigs but even if I have good reviews and timing, no one is contacting me anymore. What's going on? I'm also changing some things and adding more info to my profile, skills and gig information but nothing works. Any suggestion?

Also if you have some time, you can have a look to my gigs, maybe I have something wrong... https://es.fiverr.com/users/stellanymeria

Thank you, guys 🙂

I looked at your profile and I like the work you do. Do you paint the pictures yourself or are they created digitally?

It might help you to add 3 or 4 words to you gig images telling the buyers what you gigs are about. That will make them stand out from the others in you niche. Right now if the buyer does not read the small print under your gig image they are clueless as to what specifically your gigs offer. 

Hey @stellanymeria:classic_biggrin:  

Do you mean your new gigs aren't getting orders or all of your gigs? 

If it's your new ones, you do need to be patient. Despite having lots of 5-star reviews on the gigs I've had for a while, I've added new gigs and they've been slow to pick up. There is a lot of competition on Fiverr, and ratings are a big part of getting orders.

One thing I do with new gigs is keep the price as low as I can, just to get these initial reviews in. Then as the gig starts to get more interest, very slowly put the price up.

If your gig you've had for a while is also slow, you can use this same trick, to lower your price as much as you can, just to encourage a few orders, then when things pick up, put your price back up.

I also recommend looking over all aspects of your gig to see what can be improved, the title, description, images, video, etc. Even if everything looks good, maybe it's time for an update :classic_cool: 

21 hours ago, stellanymeria said:

Hi!!

I'm using Fiverr for more than one year and I was so happy with the amount of orders so I decided to add more gigs but even if I have good reviews and timing, no one is contacting me anymore. What's going on? I'm also changing some things and adding more info to my profile, skills and gig information but nothing works. Any suggestion?

Also if you have some time, you can have a look to my gigs, maybe I have something wrong... https://es.fiverr.com/users/stellanymeria

Thank you, guys 🙂

Stay active all the time and spell Gig very well

On 6/29/2021 at 4:31 PM, stellanymeria said:

Hi!!

Thank you, guys 🙂

Your four gig very nice. 

You have to active more time.

You can click here and suggest me

Archived