Gig Disappears again and again

waqasiqbal763

Question

Hi Seniors,

As i discussed in my last question that my gig disappeared and i got back within 2 days on first page and in first row using keywords as well.

Next day again when i wake up in morning, i checked that gig was not in searches again, not in any page, in any category and not with any keyword but got gig back again after 12 to 13 hours on the first page. Now today again it disappeared from all searches. I don't know what is happening. when i contact customer support they just say that Gig is live. My gig current orders are 13 in Queue, and number of new orders on daily basis are 2 to 3. 

What should i do to keep the gig live and in searches? How it's possible that gig disappears again and again after some hours and then come back for a short time. We are losing new order actually

Note: Other 2 gigs are stable

Thanks in advance

• Like 14
  • Up 1

13 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, waqasiqbal763 said:

I don't know what is happening. when i contact customer support they just say that Gig is live.

You already know the answer, your gig is live. Sometimes it may not seem to appear in search, because there are a lot of other gigs in that search query as well so they need visibility too. Perhaps you just missed a page.

Use https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

My gig doesn't appear in search --> Select gig

If it says active, then your gig is appearing in search. Focus on improving your gig, don't update it everyday but see what works and stick to it.

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, waqasiqbal763 said:

I am working on fiver since 2017 and i know that how and when gig ranking goes down and how it looks. But this is something strange happening from last few days. 

Fiverr has definitely been updating the algorithm and the many factors that make our gigs show up on search. We can only speculate why but only they would be able to answer.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, waqasiqbal763 said:

My gig current orders are 13 in Queue,

Try delivering some orders and see what happens (especially after they've been marked as complete).

It looks like Fiverr  might remove your gig from search if you seem to be too busy/overwhelmed by your current queue.

• Like 15

Have you delivered some orders since the last time you checked your gig's position?

Anyway, with the number of orders you already have. and with the new orders you're getting, perhaps focusing on delivering superb work instead of obsessing over ranking might be more useful.

• Like 10
  • Up 3

My gig is in same condition from very first days. It's one year old gig and monthly orders are more than 100. If ranking goes down then it should just miss the page not the whole fiverr. stats are very good, 

I am working on fiver since 2017 and i know that how and when gig ranking goes down and how it looks. But this is something strange happening from last few days. 

• Like 14

Guest sahartan
On 6/29/2021 at 5:42 PM, waqasiqbal763 said:

Now again i can see my gig on first page in first row, and with keywords as well

I don't know what is happening

Hi! Did your issue resolve? I'm facing the same problem and I don't know what to do. My gig keeps on disappearing and reappearing. 

11 minutes ago, munirk33 said:

I am also facing this issue , when i get 2 orders then my gig suddenly disappears from 1st page after 2 days it comes back when i complete some orders, what's the solution?.

maybe your clients left you private negative feedback and it is dropping your performance

• Like 7

On 6/29/2021 at 4:23 AM, waqasiqbal763 said:

Hi Seniors,

As i discussed in my last question that my gig disappeared and i got back within 2 days on first page and in first row using keywords as well.

Next day again when i wake up in morning, i checked that gig was not in searches again, not in any page, in any category and not with any keyword but got gig back again after 12 to 13 hours on the first page. Now today again it disappeared from all searches. I don't know what is happening. when i contact customer support they just say that Gig is live. My gig current orders are 13 in Queue, and number of new orders on daily basis are 2 to 3. 

What should i do to keep the gig live and in searches? How it's possible that gig disappears again and again after some hours and then come back for a short time. We are losing new order actually

Thanks in advance

if that gig took some bad private feedback is normal that your gig position is moving out of results 

• Like 7

On 6/29/2021 at 2:23 PM, waqasiqbal763 said:

Hi Seniors,

Thanks in advance

It sounds like you are having some difficulty with your Fiverr GIG. It's important to make sure that you are providing quality work and that you are meeting the expectations of your buyers. This is the key to success on Fiverr.

• Like 6