There are no More Option and I can not see Buyer Request option

Your resolution is too low. If you're zoomed in try setting it to 100% size. A desktop res of about 1920x1080 should be okay - try with the browser full screen. Zooming eg. <100% (eg. 75/50%) might also show it.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12

5 minutes ago, blazedesigning said:

You need to click on the hamburger menu. Before the FIiverr logo, you can click those 3 horizontal lines. That is hamburger menu. Your laptop's screen is too small so it is showing you like this.

Hamburger Menu? What is the Hamburger? Where I find it?

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, freelancer_roky said:

Hamburger Menu? What is the Hamburger? Where I find it?

She means the 3 lines to the left of the Fiverr logo near the top of the screen.

It didn't show the More option when I tried that option when zoomed in though (but did show the other menu options).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11

43 minutes ago, freelancer_roky said:

I check All setting.  There are no "More option". 

Did you check your desktop resolution? If so, what is it? Did you try zooming in the browser to 75% size?

You are a Buyer or Seller?

Both, but I'm using Seller mode for these tests. It shows the More option for me. Like I said, a desktop resolution of around 1920x1080 or higher should show it unless maybe if you use the zoom option in the browser and set it low enough (eg. 75% or 50% size).

You could contact support and ask them about it and ask if they can make it work properly for desktops with a lower resolution.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

• 2 years later...