Stay online, Orders will come.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:36 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

No. No and no. 👎 

buyers don’t come just because you are online. Buyers come if they like your offer and you can solve their problem. 

I'm not satisfier with this. some buyers come to do their just do now. then the filleted online sellers. Online seller can get order from it. beginner also.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, thushanxeno said:

I'm not satisfier with this.

You might be or you might not be satisfied with this but it’s just a fraction of buyers who really look which sellers are online before sending a message. 
And of course it doesn’t really matter when you are starting but usually people that need it “now now now” are the worst clients and you potentially will be risking a bad review. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You might be or you might not be satisfied with this but it’s just a fraction of buyers who really look which sellers are online before sending a message. 
And of course it doesn’t really matter when you are starting but usually people that need it “now now now” are the worst clients and you potentially will be risking a bad review. 

but some times clients come near to me and they told sellers not active and they need to do this one immediately . that is one of chance to get order and get good review

• Like 5

On 6/29/2021 at 11:09 AM, designexpertsis said:

I have successfully completed my 2 orders and received tips in both.
I want to tell you one thing

1.The more you can be online, the more likely it is that your order will come.

2. Will try to deliver on time

3. Talk to the buyer nicely and fluently, if you do not understand anything, you must ask the buyer again. Because if you don't understand the buyer, you will never be able to do the job in the right way

Thanks for sharing your good advice and best of luck 

• Like 4