I want to go offline for some days. Is it affect my account?

dev_tamal

Question

I am from Bangladesh. I stay in a hostel. Now, covid-19 has increase day by day and many people are Infected. I didn't want to take any risk. I want to go back home. I live in a village. The internet connection is very bad in my village. For this reason, I want to go offline for some days until I go back to my hostel. Is it affect my account?

8 answers to this question

If you are thinking of switching on Out of the Office mode then yes, it will take your gig out of the search. And that’s only natural because you will not be available for work so fiverr will not be showing you to pote trial clients. 

But no one will be able to tell you how it will affect you after you will be back to work: your account might bounce back right away or it might take some time to recover. 

Hello.

I understand your concern, but do not worry. Going offline will not affect your account, but you should try to be responsive to messages as soon as you receive them. And please note that when you are offline you will not appear in the search to those users who are searching for the online sellers only. 

Hope this helps. Stay safe. 

11 hours ago, dev_tamal said:

Is it affect my account?

You will need to make yourself unavailable while you are gone since your Fiverr connection will be poor and you could miss out on completing orders that could come in when you are offline. 

In my experience after I make myself unavailable it takes about 2 days to start getting orders again. 

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Hello.

I understand your concern, but do not worry. Going offline will not affect your account, but you should try to be responsive to messages as soon as you receive them. And please note that when you are offline you will not appear in the search to those users who are searching for the online sellers only. 

Thanks for providing your valuable information.

3 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello.

Thank you. I think your information help me.

13 hours ago, joshua_babs said:

Hi Tamal, sorry to hear about the news about the covid cases. What do you mean by going offline? Do you mean changing your availability? Or just simply not logging in or checking your Fiverr account?

Yes i want to changing my availability.

Archived