[Tip] Stay Online!

Hello guys I am Abdullah a fiverr seller. I am here on fiverr from 2018. I want to share a small tip for you guys. Try to keep online on fiverr as much as possible because on my experience the greater you online the more chances you have to get an orders because some buyers need their work to get done fast do they filter only online sellers.

Have a nice day ūü§ó

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Respectfully, I do not agree with your advice. If you and 500 other sellers in your field are all online at the same time, a buyer will still choose the person most qualified. Being online will not get you more orders unless you have a well thought out gig. Most buyers look for professionalism, competitive pricing, clear descriptions, good reviews, and impressive portfolios. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, j6nyc6 said:

Respectfully, I do not agree with your advice. If you and 500 other sellers in your field are all online at the same time, a buyer will still choose the person most qualified. Being online will not get you more orders unless you have a well thought out gig. Most buyers look for professionalism, competitive pricing, clear descriptions, good reviews, and impressive portfolios.

Being online has some impact bro it's from my personal experience 

• Like 2

On 6/29/2021 at 2:27 AM, abdulla23759 said:

Being online has some impact bro it's from my personal experience 

On 6/29/2021 at 5:28 AM, abdulla23759 said:

You are welcome dear

Here's a tip from me: don't call random strangers on the internet bro or dear. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is not helpful at all if the seller's other performance parameters are crap. The only benefit I see being online is you can get filtered in when a buyer search with online seller filter on. but that doesn't guarantee you sales in any means as I said if other standards are not met.

• Like 6

Thank you for your tip.. But i think most buyer  choose impressive portfolios ,, Yeah being online is good for new seller but it will not increase your sell unless your portfolio is attractive and professionalism.. 

• Like 3