Delete Gig and Create New GIG during LEVEL-1

Hello All,

Hope all are well during this pendamin situation. I need to know something very important issue. I am a LEVEL 1 seller but since 2 month I did not get any order and even my gig's impression and click going down rated. In this situation, what will I do, willi delete my gig? or I will edit my gig...

I need your Kind Opinion.

FiVERR LINK: https://www.fiverr.com/theenamulhaque?up_rollout=true

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just Edit your gig and publish again , You may have few reviews on that gig that may help buyer to chose you!

Deleting a gig and recreating it would be exactly same, I see no difference in them !

Just edit it, replace old tags and description with new and may be brand new attractive gig portfolio images would add help !

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, surajrenuka said:

Just Edit your gig and publish again , You may have few reviews on that gig that may help buyer to chose you!

Deleting a gig and recreating it would be exactly same, I see no difference in them !

Just edit it, replace old tags and description with new and may be brand new attractive gig portfolio images would add help !

I need to know something more....If I delete the GIG in which I am not getting any order from the beginning....is there any problem then?

32 minutes ago, theenamulhaque said:

If I delete the GIG in which I am not getting any order from the beginning....is there any problem then?

There is no issue with deleting a gig that isn't performing well. The problem is thinking you can just create the same gig and orders will magically start rolling in. If a gig isn't performing well it's likely an issue you could fix (like pricing, description, images, tags, etc). On the other hand, if your skill level isn't up to par and there's high competition in your field, then you just might be out of your league.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, j6nyc6 said:

There is no issue with deleting a gig that isn't performing well. The problem is thinking you can just create the same gig and orders will magically start rolling in. If a gig isn't performing well it's likely an issue you could fix (like pricing, description, images, tags, etc). On the other hand, if your skill level isn't up to par and there's high competition in your field, then you just might be out of your league.

Thanks Bro,...

1 hour ago, webex_atsparbd said:

Same Problem Here. 😔
I don't understand what is happening.  I don't get any new orders. 
Here is my Profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/webex_atsparbd

@webex_atsparbdDo not post your links on someone's thread. It is rude and against the Forum rules. If you need feedback on your gigs, create your own topic on Improve my gig category.

• Like 5

I had the same problem two months ago, the two gigs in my rank disappeared.Then my seniors said, just wait and be active without doing anything, in a moment I gave up all hope,And after a full two months, my gig is in the first page first line.

So I wanna say that just keep patience and be active.

• Like 1