Question

I just delivered by first order in the Fiverr. Created a logo and the buyer liked it. He reviewed and rated it as well. But the delivered logo hasn't been added to my gig's portfolio. I have Live Portfolio option turned on. In the delivered package, I added 1 image and a zip file. I had asked the buyer if he has any Live portfolio option. He said no he didn't get any such option.

I am sorry if the topic is very repetitive. I tried to search it in the forums, google search etc but couldn't find anywhere. Even in youtube videos, I tried to look for videos such as "Completing orders in fiverr as BUYER", just to see what options buyers get, and I didn't see any option regarding live portfolio. 

6 answers to this question

16 hours ago, krheate said:

Since your live portfolio is on, and you submitted an image, the buyer should've gotten an option to accept adding it to your live portfolio. I'm assuming that the buyer must've skipped over the option, or passed by and missed it.

Hi. Thanks for clearing this up. Is there any way to go back and check the option?

8 hours ago, dexdiptesh said:

Is there any way to go back and check the option?

I think once the buyer accepts the order and/or leaves a review, there's no way to go back and change the live portfolio. You could contact CS and let them know what happened, and maybe they can add it in for you.

Archived