Questions about Promoting Gig...

saint_777

Question

Hello everybody! This is my first post and first time checking the forum (I didn't see it before just was checking the options in the site), seems a very cool place, I have a question about promoting gig...

I currently have 11 Gigs, I promoted my best seller gig when promoting gig option was released, they taught me in a tutorial how to promote it but I forgot how to, I'm trying to search for it, I click the tab "promoted Gigs" and I only see 1 of them.

Where is the option to promote my other gigs? if I create a new Gig can I promote it immediately?

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

The promoted gigs page says (about which gigs can be promoted):

You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.

Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.

Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.

You meet additional quality metrics.

so in theory it should only let you promote gigs that have matched those conditions. Though for some gigs Fiverr actually allows less reviews to be able to promote it and it seems to be the case with yours too. The help page also says what categories are allowed (which is most now).

See https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs?segment=seller

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

The promoted gigs page says (about which gigs can be promoted):

so in theory it should only let you promote gigs that have matched those conditions. Though for some gigs Fiverr actually allows less reviews to be able to promote it and it seems to be the case with yours too. The help page also says what categories are allowed (which is most now).

See https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs?segment=seller

thanks so much! very helpful your reply!

Archived