I am working for more than one year but response is very low!

mahabubulhoq

I am graphics designer, I have 7 active gigs, one for website design and rest of the gigs for different category graphics design works. my one gigs impressions are 40 to 70 in a day and rest gigs impressions are very poor. those impressions are 2 to 10 daily 

1 hour ago, mahabubulhoq said:

I am working for more than one year, but the response is very low. I don't have ideas how will improve!! I have completed only 9 orders by this time... 

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

1. Active online most of the time.
  2. If the buyer gives a message, respond quickly.
  3. After receiving the order, complete the work properly and give fast delivery.
  4. Share your gigs on social sites.

Good luck to you

Thanks

On 6/28/2021 at 5:34 PM, mahabubulhoq said:

I am graphics designer, I have 7 active gigs, one for website design and rest of the gigs for different category graphics design works. my one gigs impressions are 40 to 70 in a day and rest gigs impressions are very poor. those impressions are 2 to 10 daily 

How many have you got on your gig which has 40-70impressions daily?? if you aren't getting order on this specific gig then I suggest you should edit your gig image and price/package as you gig is getting impressions but isn't enough to convince a client to place an order.. hope it helps

19 minutes ago, jackypaula said:

stay active 24/7

I am wondering how these people that say they are staying online 24/7 actually achieve that. And what they are actually doing. They are just sitting in front of a computer for 24 hours without doing anything, waiting for sales?

47 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I am wondering how these people that say they are staying online 24/7 actually achieve that. And what they are doing. They are just sitting in front of a computer for 24 hours without doing anything, waiting for sales?

That was my worry. You do not have to live and breathe Fiverr to get sales.

Lol. Most of my orders would come in when I am asleep.

You need to sleep to function!

You need other hobbies.

@donnovan86 I sleep 4/5 hours in a day at the same time, I am active on Apps, and I check in every one or two hours if I get any sound, I will wake up to check my message. I take the job seriously to succeed as a freelancer. Though it is frustrating for me, I am working for more than one year, unfortunately still, I have not received any remarkable success in my freelancing career 

1 hour ago, jackypaula said:

If you have the fiverr app and stable internet connection there's no need to stay active 24/7.

If you have the fiverr app and stable internet connection there's no need to stay active 24/7.

I agree with you, but I think I should write a buyer offer using the computer for a better response. Though I don't know what are other's opinions.
Thanks 

On 6/28/2021 at 5:11 PM, taronbd said:

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

1. Active online most of the time.
  2. If the buyer gives a message, respond quickly.
  3. After receiving the order, complete the work properly and give fast delivery.
  4. Share your gigs on social sites.

Good luck to you

Thanks

Shares on social media doesnt work , trust me.

7 hours ago, httpdesignhub1 said:

How many have you got on your gig which has 40-70impressions daily?? if you aren't getting order on this specific gig then I suggest you should edit your gig image and price/package as you gig is getting impressions but isn't enough to convince a client to place an order.. hope it helps

One gig gets 40-70 impressions and I received 8 orders on behalf of that gig. That is my best seller gig.

9 minutes ago, mahabubulhoq said:

I agree with you, but I think I should write a buyer offer using the computer for a better response. Though I don't know what are other's opinions.
Thanks 

It doesn't really matter from where you send your offers for buyer requests.

8 hours ago, httpdesignhub1 said:

Oh I see. in how much time span you got 8 orders??

@httpdesignhub1  It took more than a year to complete 8 orders, My first order came directly through another gig, that gig is not existing now, I removed that. On the other hand, I did not know I need to send a buyer request for finding a job. Moreover, I was misguided by a Youtuber, He said if don't feel comfortable with the buyer you can cancel your order,  It will not affect on profile. Following his instruction, I had canceled two orders. I think it impacted severely on my profile.

On 6/30/2021 at 6:49 AM, mahabubulhoq said:

I sleep 4/5 hours in a day at the same time, I am active on Apps, and I check in every one or two hours if I get any sound

I'm sorry but what's the point? Why can't someone wait - if you happen to be sleeping when they message you? Especially if you don't have that many others there's absolutely no sense in wrecking your body this way. Take breaks, sleep and live a normal life.

I realise many people have lost their full time jobs (I have, too) last year but freelance work online isn't this magical solution that will work out as long as you are awake 20 hours a day and take it "seriously". Learning new skills while you have a tab open is much more useful (maybe you do that already I can't know) than being online as much as you can be. 

Don't just wait around sitting in front of the screen. 

On 6/29/2021 at 11:49 PM, mahabubulhoq said:

@donnovan86 I sleep 4/5 hours in a day at the same time, I am active on Apps, and I check in every one or two hours if I get any sound, I will wake up to check my message. I take the job seriously to succeed as a freelancer. Though it is frustrating for me, I am working for more than one year, unfortunately still, I have not received any remarkable success in my freelancing career 

Maybe your problem is, "A watched pot never boils."

GG

7 hours ago, mahabubulhoq said:

@httpdesignhub1  It took more than a year to complete 8 orders, My first order came directly through another gig, that gig is not existing now, I removed that. On the other hand, I did not know I need to send a buyer request for finding a job. Moreover, I was misguided by a Youtuber, He said if don't feel comfortable with the buyer you can cancel your order,  It will not affect on profile. Following his instruction, I had canceled two orders. I think it impacted severely on my profile.

Well he totally misguided you. I suggest that you make minor changes to your current gig by changing image or updating gig packages. try to give best price possible in your category along with work quality

Archived