My Fiverr account has been disabled

abdur14172

Question

13 answers to this question

If your account was dissabled because you broke the TOS and was banned from the platform, open a new one will not be the solution. You will most likely be banned again as you are breaking the TOS again. 

I suggest you to find a new platform to offer your services (and read their rules this time before offering your services). 

6 hours ago, mukterhossain52 said:

If you open a new Gmail and use another ID card, your Fiverr account will be created.

thank you.

It is advice like this that gets other sellers in trouble! Fiverr has a verification process and you will be caught sooner or later. 

Have you made a second account after being banned? If so you are breaking Fiverr 'sTOS! 

7 hours ago, abdur14172 said:

how can I create another account using the same computer and wifi.

You're basically asking us how to break the rules.

Your account was disabled for breaking the rules, and now you want to break them again?

When your account is disabled for breaking the rules, you're not allowed to create another one. Any new account you create will just get disabled.

As others have said, try joining other freelancing platforms, but read the rules of those platforms before you join (read them as many times as you need to fully understand them), and don't break them.

8 hours ago, mukterhossain52 said:

If you open a new Gmail and use another ID card, your Fiverr account will be created.

thank you.

Where did you get that nugget of knowledge from?

Totally incorrect and a ToS violation.

You are lucky someone hasn't flagged your account after you posted this.

3 minutes ago, designcare4u said:

setup your computer windows and Use another Gmail and another id/ passport are use driving license but all new

Let me get this right, you are suggesting a solution that cheats the system.

Do you employ the same tactics to your Fiverr customers?

You should not be here at all.

9 hours ago, abdur14172 said:

Now how can I create another account

• Violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

It will only be a matter of time before any further account you create is disabled also.

2 hours ago, designcare4u said:

setup your computer windows and Use another Gmail and another id/ passport are use driving license but all new

Why do people insist on sharing bad advice? Instead of trying to game the system, maybe they should read the rules and follow them. What is the point of banning someone if they can simply cheat the system and make a new account? 

Archived