some problems with my gig

maksud_billah

4 hours ago, maksud_billah said:

i havent had any orders, click and impressions for a long time .

so now what can i do i get orders quickly

Here are some things on the platform that does not depend on you. So concentrate on the things you can do. 
For example, consider what you can do to reach the second level seller. After the level up, you get more impressions compared to the first level. To get to the 2nd level, you should make 50 sales for $60 each ($2000 altogether). 
Some sellers even bring their offline clients to Fiverr to reach Level 2 status.

Also, you can research new services that you can offer in your gigs.

And one more that you can do is to build other channels of income or sources to get new clients. Because even most successful sellers may get out of sales, and drop Gigs impressions. So you should be ready 🙂

• Like 2

17 hours ago, maksud_billah said:

i havent had any orders, click and impressions for a long time .

so now what can i do i get orders quickly

If you do not have a review in your gig then you can edit the gig. And must be online. Hope you understand.

Edited by uzzol_rafat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, uzzol_rafat said:

If you do not have a review in your gig then you can edit the gig. And must be online. Hope you understand.

9 hours ago, goffer6575 said:

you can edit this gig and try to wait more time

Was it helped, you guys? Did you get a better ranking and some sales after a gig edition?

Hello Maksud Billah,

Hope you are well.

I've been started here almost 4 months but I got some orders earlier. I can tell you as a new seller, create your gig perfectly, don't copy any data from others. You must create your gig uniquely, be patience and connect with your passion. I hope you will get order very soon. 😊

Thank you. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, maksud_billah said:

no buyer knocks me,

After looking at your profile and think you would do better if you upgraded your gig images. When buyers go through the search pages, they are in a hurry and do not take time to read the words describing your gig that are under your gig image. It is best to have 3 or 4 bold words describing your services as these sellers do.

940364021_ScreenShot2022-07-22at9_53_21AM.thumb.png.9cb1e92379bd44ec3ae1b47db0955722.png

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

After looking at your profile and think you would do better if you upgraded your gig images. When buyers go through the search pages, they are in a hurry and do not take time to read the words describing your gig that are under your gig image. It is best to have 3 or 4 bold words describing your services as these sellers do.

940364021_ScreenShot2022-07-22at9_53_21AM.thumb.png.9cb1e92379bd44ec3ae1b47db0955722.png

yes i did it  

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 2