What to do to get the first order.

prodesign999

Things to do for newcomers:
If you have a baby on the fiber you have to stumble when you walk, so stop walking.
When you look at a new seller's profile, you will notice that there is a star (*) rating in it.
 Title
 Description
 Gig image
 Pricing
 FAQ
 Requirements
Now come on, my older brother, this brother, that brother is earning income from fiber and I and that brother are learning so I will start freelancing
There are so many types it's hard to say.
Everyone thinks that digital marketing is a piece of cake. If you can do Facebook ads, live streaming, Insta, SEO, you can earn thousands of dollars. Do you know what digital marketing is and what topics are trending these days?
As long as I can manipulate the WordPress theme a little, I am a WordPress developer. Brother, be skilled first
There is still a lack of skill in the marketplace.
The coaching you are learning from is just asking your instructor, brother, what is your freelancing career? ??

How much work are you doing in the marketplace? ??
Just know what works. Marketplace:
 Terms and conditions
 Client Communication
 Payment Policy
 Client Handle

These people believe that more is needed than skilled development. You will find people in the house who know the work but how many will know about the marketplace? ?????
The quality of a good freelancer is that he knows everything about where he works, what a client in a country says, how to behave, how to use words.

I will tell you about this one day or another when I have a little time for new people.

Note: Brother, do you have such a big post? My only interest is your wailing. Brother, I am frustrated because I can't find work, my family says I will break the laptop. Life has become unbearable.

InshaAllah you will be able to come out. Read the following topics carefully.
Gig works a thousand times more than the buyer request to get a job. If your gig is in front and if you can arrange your service well, then the gig will definitely come in front.

InshaAllah I will tell you how to give a full gig for you once in a while.

Thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/prodesign999

15 hours ago, prodesign999 said:

If you have a baby on the fiber you have to stumble when you walk, so stop walking.
When you look at a new seller's profile, you will notice that there is a star (*) rating in it.
 Title
 Description
 Gig image
 Pricing
 FAQ
 Requirements
Now come on, my older brother, this brother, that brother is earning income from fiber and I and that brother are learning so I will start freelancing
There are so many types it's hard to say.
Everyone thinks that digital marketing is a piece of cake. If you can do Facebook ads, live streaming, Insta, SEO, you can earn thousands of dollars. Do you know what digital marketing is and what topics are trending these days?
As long as I can manipulate the WordPress theme a little, I am a WordPress developer. Brother, be skilled first
The coaching you are learning from is just asking your instructor, brother, what is your freelancing career? ??

How much work are you doing in the marketplace? ??
Just know what works. Marketplace:
 Terms and conditions
 Client Communication
 Payment Policy
 Client Handle

These people believe that more is needed than skilled development. You will find people in the house who know the work but how many will know about the marketplace? ?????
The quality of a good freelancer is that he knows everything about where he works, what a client in a country says, how to behave, how to use words.

I will tell you about this one day or another when I have a little time for new people.

Note: Brother, do you have such a big post? My only interest is your wailing. Brother, I am frustrated because I can't find work, my family says I will break the laptop. Life has become unbearable.

InshaAllah you will be able to come out. Read the following topics carefully.
Gig works a thousand times more than the buyer request to get a job. If your gig is in front and if you can arrange your service well, then the gig will definitely come in front.

InshaAllah I will tell you how to give a full gig for you once in a while.

Thanks

click here

thanks a lot

The entire opening post is turning my brain into scrambled eggs. 🤯  🧠 🍳

But this part made me chuckle:

22 hours ago, prodesign999 said:

If you give a baby "fiber," then you are going to have to change a whole lot of extra diapers, I would imagine! 👶

22 hours ago, prodesign999 said:

A new seller is very unlikely to get an order from Gig Search. In that case you are more likely to get the first order from the buyer request. Thanks.

On 6/27/2021 at 5:24 PM, prodesign999 said:

See - this is kind of true. I know where I work (in my 'office' - fine, my room) but the rest is something you learn (or not.) While I do believe that communication is really important (and knowing how handle cultural differences can be vital, too), freelancers aren't know-alls, and we shouldn't be. While I'm often told I'm 'so nice' - I'm not selling my personality. I'm selling my writing. I just happy to be pleasant as a plus 🙂

On 6/27/2021 at 5:24 PM, prodesign999 said:

There is a GAP in the marketplace, rather. There are people who know how to push a few buttons (by the way, if that earns someone money, good for them!) and there are people that are SKILLED (because they've studied their niches at university or are very (very) talented. 

44 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

My Fiverr Gigs is the correct category for this post which is linking to your profile.

As you are a new seller with no reviews your "advice" lacks credibility.

Yes, I also notice that and want to said the same thing, but you already did. Don't know why new seller doing these crazy things when they don't know about anything entirely.

On 6/27/2021 at 9:24 AM, prodesign999 said:

Why are sellers thanking the original poster for this alphabet soup of words! 

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

Why are sellers thanking the original poster for this alphabet soup of words! 

To be nice. And because posting endless thank yous on the forum will bring them sales, or so the Fiverr guru on YouTube said.

Don't worry, though, they were not harmed by this alphabet soup of words (unlike those who have bothered to try to read it).

Archived