What is the perfect size of Fiverr gig image?

deprojekt

Hi everyone,
I have been on Fiverr for about 8 months now.

When designing gig images for my gig, I can’t find the exact dimensions for the image anywhere on Fiverr or elsewhere.

Please help me with the correct dimensions and resolution for the perfect gig image.

Thank you.

Dimensions of Fiverr gig image: ( 550 X 370 ) Pixels 550 width & 370 height.

Size of Fiverr gig image: Image size can be up-to 5 MB.

But they say its the minimum size. I have tried images with scaled up the size maintaining the same ratios, but it doesnt fit the thumbnail. Thumbnail only shows the middle parts, top and bottom are a little cropped out

On 7/18/2020 at 6:07 AM, deprojekt said:

Thumbnail only shows the middle parts, top and bottom are a little cropped out

This can be worked around by adding extra margin to your image.

"Using the Paint program, thumbnails measured 293 x 176 pixels W x H, and in the gig appear 707 x 410 pixels. (This can differ depending on browser, mobile app, or even between monitor resolution. I’ve seen other ratios for thumbnails, such as 225 x 135 and 230 x 142) These don’t all scale to the exact ratio, so give your images a decent margin for error and variance."

Thumbnail only shows the middle parts, top and bottom are a little cropped out

This can be worked around by adding extra margin to your image.

Using the Paint program, thumbnails measured 293 x 176 pixels W x H, and in the gig appear 707 x 410 pixels. (This can differ depending on browser, mobile app, or even between monitor resolution. I’ve seen other ratios for thumbnails, such as 225 x 135 and 230 x 142) These don’t all scale to the exact ratio, so give your images a decent margin for error and variance.

Thank you very much for your support

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I guess you have to ask yourself: "Is it better that I have misspellings in my Gig images or am more worried about my Gig being held up for a couple of days while I correct it?"

In my mind, it looks more unprofessional to have misspellings in your Gig images. Correct them (and if there are mistakes here, I would imagine there are in your Gig descriptions too) so you look proficient. Use an online spell check if you have to - and within your Gig description, I think Fiverr will underline in RED words that are misspelled.

GG

1 hour ago, genuineguidance said:

Well, I guess you have to ask yourself: "Is it better that I have misspellings in my Gig images or am more worried about my Gig being held up for a couple of days while I correct it?"

In my mind, it looks more unprofessional to have misspellings in your Gig images. Correct them (and if there are mistakes here, I would imagine there are in your Gig descriptions too) so you look proficient. Use an online spell check if you have to - and within your Gig description, I think Fiverr will underline in RED words that are misspelled.

GG

I am solve it. Thank you for your advice. 

WP Rocket & Yoast SEO.png

On 6/27/2021 at 9:04 PM, anwarhossainf said:

actually fiverr gig image size is 550*370 mp

I Use width 680 pixels  /  height 766 pixels 

Because I work in embroidery digitizing. At that size, my thumbnail looks a little bigger.

My gig thumbs show like this

Screenshot_2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived