mdsamaul677

5 hours ago, mdsamaul677 said:

1.......Eye-catching gig image

2.....Good titel

3.....Perfect description

4......Perfect Tag 

5....Gig Marketing and Others are better

I think you will succeed in this....Wish your good health

Great answer! Thanks for the helpful answer:)

14 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I do have a gig. And I know that you are talking about gigs. 
csn please explain what is a PERFECT gig description and how it should look like? 

People are interested in seeing your gig service. Gig people like and buy your service. ... make such a gig well

@mdsamaul677

Your advice is to general! And you misspelled title. It is not spelled titel. 😉

@mariashtelle1is correct. You do not say what an eye catching gig image is. Is it a colorful one? Is it one that includes what the service you offer is? Should it contain your image? 🤔

You say, good title. What is a good title. Is it one that uses SEO? Is it one that precisely describes your gig? Or is is the price of bananas at the supermarket? 🤔

What is a perfect description? Is it one that is perfect for English spelling, grammar, punctuation, and other conventions? Or is it one where the seller boasts about their fake college degrees and experience? 🙄

What are perfect tags? Are they words like apple, candy, frog? Or are they SEO words? Or are they words that are related to what you are selling? 🤔

Then you make the statement below. 🔽 The sentence does not make sense. Although I think you are advising that the sellers market their gigs. How should they do that. Should they spam their friends Facebook accounts? Should they spam Twitter, Instagram and other social media? 

9 hours ago, mdsamaul677 said:

Gig Marketing and Others are better

As @mariashtelle1was trying to point out, your advice is general and not really very helpful. 

2 hours ago, mdsamaul677 said:

The service attract

That is not true! The quality of the gig images, write up and seller's expertise attract buyers! 😉

5 hours ago, jannatulasha said:

good post

5 hours ago, mdsamaul677 said:

Thanks

4 hours ago, goffer6575 said:

good information I think and very helpful

4 hours ago, mdsamaul677 said:

very very Thanks

3 hours ago, zahidahmed70 said:

Great answer! Thanks for the helpful answer:)

To all of you who keep replying to posts with the types of answers above please use the emojis to react to the post. That is why they are there. 

If you want to say thanks use this emoji ➡️ 1002197562_ScreenShot2021-06-25at11_21_25AM.png.dacf96457d32da804c7c4f0431ebf4a0.pngOtherwise you are cluttering up the thread and making it difficult for someone to quickly read. 

3 hours ago, tresna1 said:

Select a good title.
Active image
Try to stay online long time

I have noticed that you keep repeating the same generic and not really very helpful advice. It may be helpful for you to read more articles on the Fiver Forum to find more helpful information to improve your profile. 

Here are some tips put together by other sellers that will be very helpful to you. .

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, eye-catching and have information about what you are selling.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

9 hours ago, mdsamaul677 said:

1.......Eye-catching gig image

2.....Good titel

3.....Perfect description

4......Perfect Tag 

5....Gig Marketing and Others are better

I think you will succeed in this....Wish your good health

Yes, this is so helpfull.

Archived