Getting impressions but no clicks

eniola355

If your Gig is getting impressions, which means it is being put before potential buyers eyes, but, very few are actually clicking on your Gig to get more information about what you offer, the problem is with your Gig thumbnail or picture that would draw people in. The only other thing it could be why some may not want to click is prices. If you are not within their budget or even too cheap, they may pass over your Gig completely.

Another problem you have though, is, people who are clicking, but not ordering. So, there could also be issues within your Gig itself - be it the description, grammar, spelling, profile samples if any, etc.

GG

• Like 7

Low clicks means that you need to improve your gig and make it more attractive. Capture the attention of buyers, and they are likely to take an interest in your gig. Once you capture their attention, then the Orders stat comes into play.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

If your Gig is getting impressions, which means it is being put before potential buyers eyes, but, very few are actually clicking on your Gig to get more information about what you offer, the problem is with your Gig thumbnail or picture that would draw people in. The only other thing it could be why some may not want to click is prices. If you are not within their budget or even too cheap, they may pass over your Gig completely.

Another problem you have though, is, people who are clicking, but not ordering. So, there could also be issues within your Gig itself - be it the description, grammar, spelling, profile samples if any, etc.

GG

VERY INFORMATIVE THANKYOU

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

my gig got first rank for several days but then suddenly the impressions dropped so are the clicks. and now, i can not find my gig even on the last page. the description, spelling and grammar are all fine, but still no help. i dont know what to do to improve this condition. any more suggestion would really help.

thanks.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

• 1 year later...

Is you have more impression in your gig that means your main keyword and title health is good. But no click? It is one of the most problem to your gig thumbnail. You must create eye catching gig image thumbnail. Perfect gig image thumbnail is the most important for click and get order. So create a professional thumbnail image for your gig. 

• Like 3

√ó
√ó