No need Edit your GIG

monirbm88

Hi everyone, 

I am sharing my practical experience too little bit.

If you edit your gig one time or twice or more you must lost your gig impression,click also order.

So no need to edit gig.

You create 1 time perfectly. 

Thanks        

Guest tasnimjakir

yeah, I experienced the same thing, once I edited the title of my gig. But what about if I edit my gig photo/video, in that case will my gig lose impressions, clicks?

1 hour ago, monirbm88 said:

So no need to edit gig.

You create 1 time perfectly. 

It's difficult to create or update a gig completely right in one go. Finding little things to change and adjust is very common.

While constantly modifying one's gigs definitely can temporarily hinder one's visibility in the algorithm, leaving errors or outdated info on a gig page is far from desirable as well.

The hit to impressions after gig editing generally is temporary.

Impressions ebb and flow all the time and thinking they will always remain relatively similar just doesn't happen.

There isn't really a solution one can suggest. The "algorithm gods" are very fickle in whom they bless and for how long.

6 hours ago, enunciator said:

It's difficult to create or update a gig completely right in one go. Finding little things to change and adjust is very common.

While constantly modifying one's gigs definitely can temporarily hinder one's visibility in the algorithm, leaving errors or outdated info on a gig page is far from desirable as well.

I agree with you at this point.

Archived