No REFUND on CSR cancelled order

Guest Ass

Anyone experience this, 

7 hours after placing the order I contacted CSR to cancel my order they succssfuly cancelled my order but until now 8th day no refund yet and they are not answering my emails for like 4 days already. 

i filled a dispute to pypal but csr contacted my to cancel dispute so they can send my refunds however after closing the dispute they are very unresponsive! I will never use this platform! 

5 hours ago, enunciator said:

We have the opening post by guest...uhh, A**, and then a post by agencyas

Maybe the person was not signed in when they initially posted. I laughed when I saw the Guest name. But, I am like a middle school boy in that regard I suppose!

9 hours ago, Guest Ass said:

8th day no refund

Fiverr does not give "refunds" the way you may be thinking. When you cancel an order, the funds you spent on that order go back into your Fiverr balance on the site - not back to your PayPal or other funding source.

i filled a dispute to pypal

The reason they told you to cancel the dispute is that if you were to make a dispute with your payment provider, you would be banned from using this platform - which, from reading this:

I will never use this platform! 

It really doesn't matter.

First, go check your Fiverr balance to see if your funds are there - if not, and you still have an open ticket with customer service, write to them again, tell them you have closed the dispute and would like to see your funds in your account asap.

GG

Archived