No Clicks and NO order

sr_designz00

share your gig all social media. Try to stay active for 15 to 16 hours every day. buyer request must be given every day. But before making a buyer request, you need to understand what the buyer wants. If you can do that job, then you have to explain well how you will do this job. If you do this every day, I hope you will get a job

7 hours ago, sr_designz00 said:

I am a professional Graphic Designer . Why my Fiverr gig impressive also but to much down. I online 24/7 .  Can anyone guide me? My top 3 gig image are below 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png 

Try to focus on the GIG keywords. Research your keyword as much as possible. And then push all the keywords into your description. 

And sharing your GIG to different social media puts a positive impact on your GIG. Hope it helps.     

On 6/27/2021 at 12:19 AM, itsmunnabd said:

share your gig all social media. Try to stay active for 15 to 16 hours every day. buyer request must be given every day. But before making a buyer request, you need to understand what the buyer wants. If you can do that job, then you have to explain well how you will do this job. If you do this every day, I hope you will get a job

Thanks 

okay sure i will try .  Thanks 

Thanks i will try thanks 

Don't take "sharing gig on social media" seriously! This is not the main thing to rank your gig.

Your friends & families aren't your customer! If you spread out your gig to other group frequently and keep posting like "hey purchase my gig, Hey purchase my gig" over and over. It seems like spamming!

To rank your gig, first of all you need to have a professional, optimized and organized gig

To create a professional gig please follow this article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig?segment=seller

Tips: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers

Now you can ask me why am I not suggesting share gig on social media where Fiverr gives us an option to share our gigs?

Well, My answer is. I never discouraged! I just wanted to say this isn't the right way to share your gig on social media! 

Before sharing your gig on social media find the buyers first then share. It will work, I think.

Archived