Fiverr is not for seller [I THINK SO]

ndesign32

Question

Hi dear sellers,

My Problem ⚠️ 

I open a ticket 3 month ago because I was facing a problem to see fewer buyer request and outdated too after achieving level one. I achieved level one in just 2 months and found all my clients through buyer request. Before getting level one buyer request working normal for me.

CS Behaviour

CS team responded to me, there is a technical problem with your account and our tech team will respond and resolve your problem. 3 months are passed but Fiverr Tech Team not resolved my problem yet or even respond and my ticket is still open. I just lose my business and I'm thinking to "SAY NO TO Fiverr"

We are working on Fiverr and providing 20% fees for Fiverr maintenance and our account too.

My questions are:

1) Is there anyone, who faces the same issue or same CS behaviour?

2) Is the Fiverr CS team careless to support sellers?

3) Who handles complaints after CS failure?

9 answers to this question

1) Yes. You can find several accounts and complaints here on the forums.

2) Sometimes seems like it, but they also handle THOUSANDS of tickets, and it's sometimes you-the-seller's responsibility to follow up on matters if a problem persists.

3) It's almost impossible to take complaints to Fiverr without going through CS. So: CS handles CS complaints.

4 hours ago, ndesign32 said:

I'm thinking to "SAY NO TO Fiverr"

There you go!

Problem solved.

If you quit Fiverr, you won't have to worry about this problem again.

Clearly, freelancing at this platform does not conform to your concept of freelance business.

Give Fiverr CS a break.

They are a busy bunch of folks.

17 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

1) Yes. You can find several accounts and complaints here on the forums.

2) Sometimes seems like it, but they also handle THOUSANDS of tickets, and it's sometimes you-the-seller's responsibility to follow up on matters if a problem persists.

3) It's almost impossible to take complaints to Fiverr without going through CS. So: CS handles CS complaints.

Thank you very much, I am going to contact CS again. Hoping for good response.

9 minutes ago, ndesign32 said:

Very funny. You people* are hope for us (small seller).

It's funny because we were all smaller and new sellers in the past. And we were all patient enough to breakthrough the barrier. It takes years to achieve what you wish for.

In addition to what others have said, Fiverr was not meant to be a bidding platform. There are other freelancing platforms where sellers are expected to apply for jobs. What makes Fiverr different and the favorite of many is that the idea behind Fiverr is that buyers come to you.

Buyer Requests section was an afterthought, and while it can be useful, it's not the main or the most important part of the site, so I doubt that investigating BR issues is high priority.

6 hours ago, ndesign32 said:

Very funny @looseink. You peoples are hope for us (small seller). Seriously, I was not expecting these words.

Take it easy, if you want to leave, so there is no problem for you. 

be patient, there are lot of thinks not dealing with individual demand, right! 

we can cope with if we want to servive and serve. 

On 6/27/2021 at 1:59 AM, ndesign32 said:

because I was facing a problem to see fewer buyer request and outdated too after achieving level one. I achieved level one in just 2 months and found all my clients through buyer request.

It’s easy to solve by yourself. 
you just need to delete all old buyer requests that you currently see and the new ones will start appearing in your buyer request section. 

Archived