How Do You Improve Response Rate as a Newbie?

brandtmaina

Question

Hello Everyone, 

What notification tools are you using to improve your response rate when you first start? Obviously, as a newbie, traffic is slow so you can't sit there and wait all day for a message or order. 

I made the mistake of not checking for a while and now I have a terrible response rate. All advice and comments are welcome :)

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, itsmunnabd said:

Install Fiverr apps on mobile. If someone gives you Knock, you can reply from anywhere with your mobile. it will defiantly help you improve your response rate

Thank you very much. I have downloaded it now. 

22 hours ago, razibul_hasan said:

I'm using a Message Alarm app. you can use it. it gives you an alert when you get a message. you get this application play store and apple store.

You don't need an external app to view your Fiverr messages. The Fiverr app already gives notifications every time you get a message or a new order. Furthermore, I'm not sure if Fiverr allows you to use apps like these (like how it doesn't allow auto-refreshers).

3 hours ago, krheate said:

You don't need an external app to view your Fiverr messages. The Fiverr app already gives notifications every time you get a message or a new order. Furthermore, I'm not sure if Fiverr allows you to use apps like these (like how it doesn't allow auto-refreshers).

If you get a message while you are asleep but you may not know it, this app helps you to know one. (it's not the auto-refresh app.)

Archived