Fresh eyes

jackypaula

13 minutes ago, jackypaula said:

Looking forward to your constructive criticisms esp @enunciator😅😅

Especially me? 😲 That's a bit daunting! I'm not the designated "Simon Cowell" of gig critiquing. 😅

If you are offering writing on medical/health topics, it's a good idea to reiterate in your gig description/FAQ that you are unable to work on any academic/classwork assignments, as that is strictly prohibited on Fiverr.

The "VIDEO MADE WITH ANIMOTO" watermark in the bottom right corner of the gig video is a bit distracting, but I understand that not everyone has access to or the time to learn other video editing suites.

The actual still image selected from the gig video should probably be a different frame, as the current one shows a cropped image of text that is partially chopped off.

Also, I noticed that you did not capitalize your name in the intro of your video. Not sure if that was an oversight or done intentionally to contribute to a more casual feel.

Sorry if I put you on the spot!

On the subject of assignments, I deleted my last gig because of a misleading URL so I will add that.

I have zero video editing skills so maybe it would be best if I seek help or delete the video altogether.

Thank you!

I singled you out because most of your posts are helpful and filled with so much personality lol.

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "Can you start immediately" in question 1.  eg. you could a "?" like in the other question.
Maybe change "dont" in question 2.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
Maybe change the 3rd skill in the list.

Archived