My gig impression and clicks are decreasing - Help Required

nidaseo7

Hello  

Everyone !

I was not active on Fiverr account  due to my health Issues , i am responding buyer requests but Gig performance is going down day by day 

. please check it

fiverr.com/nidaseo7/create-fb-page-and-promote-fb-page

and reply me , All useful suggestions are welcome!!!!  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, nidaseo7 said:

I was not active on Fiverr account  due to my health Issues

Maybe mention in your profile description that you have been away and are now back.

6 minutes ago, nidaseo7 said:

i am responding buyer requests

This may be helpful to you: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ligiacarvalho said:

Performance is a huge factor to make your gig get more impressions. Also, you offer digital marketing services, however your gig is in the writing and translation category. Your gig may not being served to the right buyer. 

OOO you are absolutely right ..... I must change category as well.. Really Thanks for great suggestion  . Great Help-  Thank You!!!!

• 1 year later...

Hello Fiverr Commuity 

From Last 1 Month  My 2 gigs Impressions and clicks are decreasing , and last week I made changes in Gig Title, tags, descriptions and cover picture of Gigs. but after reviewing 4 days stats it is not getting better.... 

NO Inrease in aimpressions and clicks and rather going down and NO Order recived . please help me out and guide me better way  I have no other way of income source.

• Like 1

Hello Fiverr Community,

In Last 1 Month  My 2 gigs  got de-ranked ,  Impressions and clicks are decreasing , and last week I made changes in Gig Title, tags, descriptions and cover picture of Gigs. but after reviewing 4 days stats it is not getting better....  Not found my gigs in Results anywhere ..😢I am really Upset.

Please URGENT help Required ... Please Help Guys with Good Tips and If need to share gigs stats, i can share my screenshot.  here is my gig URL

https://www.fiverr.com/nidaseo7/do-onpage-seo-and-technical-optimization-of-wordpress-site

please DO audit and Help me please ...... I want Increase in impressions and clicks. please help me out and guide me better way  I have no other way of income source

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, nidaseo7 said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

In Last 1 Month  My 2 gigs  got de-ranked ,  Impressions and clicks are decreasing , and last week I made changes in Gig Title, tags, descriptions and cover picture of Gigs. but after reviewing 4 days stats it is not getting better....  Not found my gigs in Results anywhere ..😢I am really Upset.

Please URGENT help Required ... Please Help Guys with Good Tips and If need to share gigs stats, i can share my screenshot.  here is my gig URL

https://www.fiverr.com/nidaseo7/do-onpage-seo-and-technical-optimization-of-wordpress-site

please DO audit and Help me please ...... I want Increase in impressions and clicks. please help me out and guide me better way  I have no other way of income source

fiverr sometime offer free exposure and sometime remove this exposure, when it happen you have to find solution to bring traffic to your gigs, my advice is to promote your gigs with some ads ( example facebook ads )  

Don't wait fiverr give you again free traffic, it might not happen or it might happen in a few months.

• Like 7