Fiverr Pushed All gigs from 1st page to 15th page.

sarmadsiddiqui9

Hi Folks,

I am working on Fiverr from 2016. This is first time that its been 1.2 months that fiverr pushed all my gigs back. I lost all my ranking without any reason.

I didn't canceled any order from last 2 months nor got any negative feedback from last 2 months but they pushed all my gigs to 15th page. 

I contacted with CS many times but they always sent automated reply that your are gigs are fine and in search. 

Do anyone know how and when we will get our GIGs back to its original position or do we need to try our career on other platform because business is almost 0.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Thanks 

24 minutes ago, sarmadsiddiqui9 said:

Anyone else facing this issue?

Have you read the forum in say, the last year or so? If you have, you wouldn't be asking this. The type of post you have just made is made literally multiple times a day!

25 minutes ago, sarmadsiddiqui9 said:

I lost all my ranking without any reason.

You believe there is no reason. But, in Fiverr's algorithm, there is a reason. Don't ask me what it is though. It is a secret that no one here really has their finger on completely.

26 minutes ago, sarmadsiddiqui9 said:

they pushed all my gigs to 15th page. 

Consider yourself lucky then. Some TRS disappear altogether OR are pushed to the LAST page in their category.

GG

Archived